• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Buy More Pink Scrub Brushes?

In summary, the Pink Scrub Brushes have durable nylon bristles that are safe to use on non-stick cookware. They are also dishwasher safe, but hand-washing is recommended for longer lasting bristles. The longevity of the brush depends on usage, and they can also be used for cleaning other areas besides the kitchen with proper cleaning and sanitizing between tasks.
macksmommy418
Hey everyone, I'm a new consultant who just started up most 3 months ago. When I had my party there were these pink scrubby brushes you could buy and a guest at my show bought one. However now she wants more of them for Xmas gifts. Does anyone have any? If you could send me a message with the price and shipping- 44310. Thanks so much
Rochelle

Those were the Help Whip Cancer brushes from this past May. They MIGHT be available in October as an online only special.

Welcome aboard!!:)

Next month is Help Whip Cancer and PC will have pink products only through our personal websites to purchased on line only. I would tell your customers to check out your website Oct 1st.

I have about 10-15 left. I would charge $6.00 each (no taxes)plus shipping to wherever you are. I am in Canada. Let me know what you think.
It is no problem to send them to you!

Robyn Young

macksmommy418 said:
Hey everyone, I'm a new consultant who just started up most 3 months ago. When I had my party there were these pink scrubby brushes you could buy and a guest at my show bought one. However now she wants more of them for Xmas gifts. Does anyone have any? If you could send me a message with the price and shipping- 44310. Thanks so much
Rochelle

Thanks so much for all of the help ladies

1. What are the bristles made of?

The bristles of our Pink Scrub Brushes are made of durable nylon, making them tough enough to tackle any mess in the kitchen.

2. Can these brushes be used on non-stick cookware?

Yes, these brushes are safe to use on non-stick cookware. The nylon bristles are gentle enough to not scratch or damage the surface.

3. Are these brushes dishwasher safe?

Yes, our Pink Scrub Brushes are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and sanitation. However, we recommend hand-washing for longer lasting bristles.

4. How long does the brush last?

The longevity of the brush depends on how often and how vigorously it is used. With proper care, our Pink Scrub Brushes can last for several months.

5. Can I use these brushes for cleaning other areas besides the kitchen?

While these brushes are designed for kitchen use, they can also be used for cleaning other areas of the house, such as bathrooms or outdoor furniture. Just make sure to thoroughly clean and sanitize the brush before switching between tasks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• husbandwifepcteam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
husbandwifepcteam
  • finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Rosebud