• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pink Cancer Awareness Ty Beanie Babies

May bookings! That makes sense! :)I just ordered a couple and signed up for that Prime Membership thing and got free shipping! Now I just have to remember to cancel it before my 30 day trial period is over!!
yummybytes
Silver Member
I found these in the clearance section of Amazon.com for just $1.80. I got a bunch to give out to my hostesses for May. :)

Here is the http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000IBGMC6/?tag=pfamazon01-20

Awesome! I just ordered some! Thanks :D

Thanks!! I just ordered a couple and signed up for that Prime Membership thing and got free shipping! Now I just have to remember to cancel it before my 30 day trial period is over!!

Wow! I just emailed our cluster to see if anyone else wanted some of these...if you order at least 14 of them ($25), you get free shipping!!

Thanks for the heads up!

yummybytes said:
I found these in the clearance section of Amazon.com for just $1.80. I got a bunch to give out to my hostesses for May. :)

Thanks for the heads up, I bought alot of them....:D

Thank you soooo much! these are great! I also bought 14! I figured my goal is 10-12 shows during that month and I would have an extra one for my daughter and I know a lady at church who is a Breast Cancer Survivor, and I will give her one!
Thank you for this great idea!!!:) ;)

Very cute! My hubby already picked some pink products from his store for me to give away!:(

jenniferknapp said:
Thanks!! I just ordered a couple and signed up for that Prime Membership thing and got free shipping! Now I just have to remember to cancel it before my 30 day trial period is over!!

Hi Jennifer,

If you go into your "My Account" area and then scroll down to where it says Manage Prime Membership on the bottom right, click on that and on the top left side there will be an option to turn off auto renewal/upgrade so you won't get charged :)

Glad you are all enjoying them :) :)

Thank You!! I just ordered 14 now to get my fanny in gear and book more shows :)

Thank you for the link. I just ordered 17!!!!!! High hopes for May shows:D

I think I'll give them to all my may hosts. Letting them know I only have xxx # of dates left.:) Wish me luck:)

Hey Guys,

Oriental Trading Co has some neat pink ribbon items to give hostesses or HWC team members. I am getting the 07-08 pocket planners. Go to
www.orientaltrading.com:o

this link is not working!

my box of beanie babies has arrived!!
They are precious.
Teresa

yummybytes said:
Hi Jennifer,

If you go into your "My Account" area and then scroll down to where it says Manage Prime Membership on the bottom right, click on that and on the top left side there will be an option to turn off auto renewal/upgrade so you won't get charged :)

Glad you are all enjoying them :) :)

Yes! I put a reminder on my calendar....I didn't want to cancel it just yet, in case I find something else to buy from Amazon in the month! Thanks :)

Teresa Lynn said:
my box of beanie babies has arrived!!
They are precious.
Teresa
I LOVE LOVE LOVE mine too. Think PINK:D :D :D

jenniferknapp said:
Yes! I put a reminder on my calendar....I didn't want to cancel it just yet, in case I find something else to buy from Amazon in the month! Thanks :)

i just did the same thing...great minds ! :rolleyes:

Now I need to figure out if I want to buy more than the 2 I already purchased... I am pretty sure that I have 2 bookings for May, and have a couple of other goodies, so I don't want to go overboard! hmmmm....

Thanks!!! I just ordered 20 of them!!!!

thanks
yummybytes said:

I"m going to go order some now!!

Liz:cool:

jenniferknapp said:
Now I need to figure out if I want to buy more than the 2 I already purchased... I am pretty sure that I have 2 bookings for May, and have a couple of other goodies, so I don't want to go overboard! hmmmm....

oh order more ! use them as a booking incentive for May also.
Then if you have too many left over you can always use them for door prizes at your May shows

I got two may bookings at my party last week b/c I took the bears to a show with me. I stuck them in my small bowls and caddy and put them on the end of my table and picked it up and showed it off talking about May and the hostess specials and told them they could get a bear as well :)

Ooh -- for the Amazon prime membership cancellation -- you can put that cancel thing on now and it will still let you use it until the end of the time you have it for -- it just will not renew at the end of that time. :)

yummybytes said:
I got two may bookings at my party last week b/c I took the bears to a show with me. I stuck them in my small bowls and caddy and put them on the end of my table and picked it up and showed it off talking about May and the hostess specials and told them they could get a bear as well :)

Ooh -- for the Amazon prime membership cancellation -- you can put that cancel thing on now and it will still let you use it until the end of the time you have it for -- it just will not renew at the end of that time. :)

Awesome idea!

And thanks for the Amazon tip...I will go in right now :)

I received mine today! My cluster and I ordered 35 of them, so we could go together and get free shipping.

They are sooooooooo cute and soft! My two year old was hugging one and wouldn't give it back!

Did you order these flip flops things from Oriental? I'm just curious how much the shipping was?

I bought 14!

I must be missing something because they come up $3.99 each for the beanie babies Do you know something I dont???

KARYN said:
I must be missing something because they come up $3.99 each for the beanie babies Do you know something I dont???
Karyn~

They must have seen how quickly they were selling and RAISED THE PRICE!!! I just went to the website, and they came up $3.99 for me too!

CS ladies were all going crazy and buying them up we raised the demand for them! LOL

Sure am glad we ordered ours when we did! Sorry it's not coming up the discounted price for you!:eek: :eek: :eek:

I have found some cute Cancer Bears on Plushland.com. These bears are only $2.60 each with a minimum purchase of 6 per style.

Now to decide on which style and how many to order.

:) I got my little bears too and I love them! I can't wait for my shows in May!!! I'm glad I ordered them when I did! Cause I figure even if a few of my May shows cancel then I can always use them next year too!;)

CAmomCookin4U said:
www.orientaltrading.com

QUOTE]

LOVE!! The pink ribbon rubber duckies and at $5.95 for 12 they are even cheaper than the beanies (which I missed out on since they are now $3-5 and I don't want to spend that much)... so my hosts will be getting rubber duckies!

KARYN said:

They've now raised them to $4.95 :eek:

Thank You- just ordered 2- I think there are only 2 left for the rest that are interested

Linens and Things has HWC pens that light up!! Great hostess gift!
pg-chef

Last edited:
If anyone is still looking for the Ty Beanie Babies Pink Ribbon Bear, I found it on the Susan G. Komen Website in the store. Here is the link: http://www.komen.org/marketplace/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=706-02150
It is only $5.00 unlike the $6.99 it had shot up to on Amazon.

Oriental trading also has bears w/ the ribbon for 14.95/doz. I hope they are cute too.

Related to Pink Cancer Awareness Ty Beanie Babies

1. Can I purchase these Pink Cancer Awareness Ty Beanie Babies in bulk?

Yes, you can purchase these Ty Beanie Babies in bulk through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How much of the proceeds from the sale of these Ty Beanie Babies goes towards cancer research?

100% of the net proceeds from the sale of these Ty Beanie Babies goes towards cancer research through the Pampered Chef Help Whip Cancer® program.

3. Are these Ty Beanie Babies only available during the month of May?

No, these Ty Beanie Babies are available year-round as part of the Pampered Chef Help Whip Cancer® program. However, they are often promoted and sold more heavily during the month of May for cancer awareness month.

4. Can I personalize these Pink Cancer Awareness Ty Beanie Babies?

Unfortunately, these Ty Beanie Babies cannot be personalized as they are pre-packaged by Pampered Chef for the Help Whip Cancer® program.

5. Are there any other products available through the Pampered Chef Help Whip Cancer® program?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of other products, such as kitchen tools and cookbooks, that are part of the Help Whip Cancer® program. These products also contribute to cancer research with their sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefshawna
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • sklay723
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom