• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pineapple Stir Fry With Other Meats?

In summary, you can use any type of meat in the pineapple stir fry, and even combine different meats for more flavor. You can also substitute pineapple with other fruits and balance out its sweetness by adding savory flavors. The dish can also be made vegetarian or vegan by using tofu or tempeh and a vegan-friendly alternative for oyster sauce. Adding vegetables like bell peppers, carrots, and broccoli is also recommended for added nutrients, color, and texture.
susanr613
Gold Member
I have a turkey "tenderloin" in the freezer and lots of chicken. Has anyone made the pineapple stirfry with either? If so, any tips?

Thanks!

I bed it'd be great. I tried it last night with the pork (found one on sale!). It was incredible! I'm having the leftovers for lunch today (snow day here, so no cafeteria food for me).

I made it with chicken - in fact, I had the leftovers for breakfast this morning!:chef:

I loved it. I cut the chicken into strips while it was still partially frozen, and tossed it with the corn starch.
For the Stirfry itself, I doubled the sauce amount - it just didn't seem like enough sauce in the recipe, and I'm glad I doubled it, that was the right amount.

1. What type of meats can I use in the pineapple stir fry?

You can use any type of meat you prefer, such as chicken, beef, pork, or shrimp. You can also use a combination of different meats for added flavor.

2. Can I substitute the pineapple with another fruit?

Yes, you can substitute the pineapple with other fruits like mango, peach, or even apple for a different twist on the stir fry. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

3. How do I prevent the pineapple from making the stir fry too sweet?

To balance out the sweetness of the pineapple, we recommend adding some savory flavors like soy sauce, garlic, and ginger to the stir fry. You can also add some red pepper flakes for a touch of heat.

4. Can I make this dish vegetarian or vegan?

Yes, you can make this dish vegetarian by using tofu or tempeh instead of meat. For a vegan option, you can also substitute the oyster sauce with a vegan-friendly alternative.

5. Can I add vegetables to the stir fry?

Absolutely! In fact, adding vegetables like bell peppers, carrots, and broccoli not only adds more nutrients to the dish but also adds more color and texture. Just make sure to cut the vegetables into similar-sized pieces for even cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ngrawer
  • dana_jni
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
dana_jni
  • bakinwithbacon
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies