• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who wants to see adorable photos of my kids today?

In summary, the conversation discusses the pictures that were taken of the author's children. The author shares that they usually take their kids to Sears for pictures, and the pictures are just too cute.
Chef_2_Four
I just had to share!! We had like 20 pictures taken but I just attached 3 of both of them!!

Attachments

• dep_show_line_item.jpg
    dep_show_line_item.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 429
  • dep_show_line_item1.jpg
    dep_show_line_item1.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 373
  • dep_show_line_item2.jpg
    dep_show_line_item2.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 366
You have beautiful children. I love the last one!

They are absolutely adoreable! I love the creativity of the pictures.

They are beautiful , I remember those days my kids are 19 months apart . now 12,10

Great pictures! I love the one where there both laying down. Too cute.

AWWW! Those are so cute! I love the one with them both standing up that's my fav but I love them all. I love pics of kids!!

April,
Your kids are darling!!! Thanks for sharing!

Adorable!!!!

OH! They are so adorable!

April I love the pictures!

How incredibly adorable...thanks for sharing!

It also makes me laugh, my oldest two children are only 18 months apart, and they were so close like that when they were young....now (at ages 26 and 24) they wouldn't even be caught within 100 feet of each other!! Ahhh, gotta love your kids! :eek:

Cute pics of your kids

Thank you all so much!!! They are 11 months apart so it can be trying sometimes!! Usually they are good though! Thank you again!!

Awww!! So cute!

Great pictures! Where did you get them taken?? My boys haven't too cooperative for pictures lately (they're 3yrs, and 17mo). We've heard good things about The Picture People.... we may have to try them next b/c photographers at all the other places haven't impressed us yet (too impatient, not good w/ kids, etc)

You're kids are just too cute! :)

ahammons said:
Great pictures! Where did you get them taken?? My boys haven't too cooperative for pictures lately (they're 3yrs, and 17mo). We've heard good things about The Picture People.... we may have to try them next b/c photographers at all the other places haven't impressed us yet (too impatient, not good w/ kids, etc)

You're kids are just too cute! :)

I took them to Sears. I have been taking them there for over a year now. I love them!

Way cute!
Love the last one

1. Can I use these pictures for commercial purposes?

No, these pictures are for personal use only and cannot be used for any commercial purposes without the consent of the parents or legal guardians.

2. Do I need permission from the parents to take pictures of their kids?

Yes, it is always important to get permission from the parents or legal guardians before taking pictures of their children.

3. Are there any restrictions on where I can take pictures of kids?

Yes, there are certain places where photography may be prohibited, such as schools, daycares, and private events. It is important to always respect the rules and regulations of the location.

4. Can I edit the pictures before sharing them?

Yes, you are free to edit the pictures before sharing them as long as it does not alter the child's appearance in a negative or inappropriate way.

5. Do I need to blur the faces of other children in the picture before sharing?

If the other children in the picture are not your own, it is always best to get permission from their parents before sharing the picture. If you are unable to get permission, it is recommended to blur their faces to protect their privacy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • erinyourpclady
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefAggi
  • StacieB
  • General Chat
Replies