• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Picture Posting Test: Did It Work?

In summary, to post a picture for the Picture Posting Test, log into your Pampered Chef account, go to the "My Business" tab, click on "Picture Posting Test" in the menu on the left, click on the "Post Picture" button, select the image you want to post from your computer, add a description and any other relevant information, and click "Post" to upload the picture. You can post multiple pictures by following these steps for each picture. Your pictures will remain on the test for 30 days before being automatically removed. You can delete a picture by going to the "My Business" tab, clicking on "Picture Posting Test," selecting the picture, and clicking "Delete." Only other Pampered Chef consultants
LCOLACHICO
i tried to post pics, lets see if it worked.

Attachments

• 081.JPG
    081.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 406
  • 082.jpg
    082.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 295
how much do you want for it?

PM'd you

Related to Picture Posting Test: Did It Work?

1. How do I post a picture for the Picture Posting Test?

To post a picture for the Picture Posting Test, follow these steps:1. Log into your Pampered Chef account.2. Go to the "My Business" tab.3. Click on "Picture Posting Test" in the menu on the left.4. Click on the "Post Picture" button.5. Select the image you want to post from your computer.6. Add a description and any other relevant information.7. Click "Post" to upload the picture to the test.

2. Can I post multiple pictures for the Picture Posting Test?

Yes, you can post multiple pictures for the Picture Posting Test. Simply follow the steps outlined in the previous question for each picture you want to post.

3. How long will my picture stay on the Picture Posting Test?

Your picture will remain on the Picture Posting Test for 30 days. After that, it will automatically be removed from the test.

4. Can I delete a picture from the Picture Posting Test?

Yes, you can delete a picture from the Picture Posting Test. Simply go to the "My Business" tab, click on "Picture Posting Test," and then click on the picture you want to delete. From there, click on the "Delete" button to remove the picture from the test.

5. Will my picture be visible to everyone on the Picture Posting Test?

No, your picture will only be visible to other Pampered Chef consultants who are also participating in the Picture Posting Test. It will not be visible to customers or the general public.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JenD01
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
JenD01
  • wadesgirl
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • husbandwifepcteam