• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Picture on Consultants Corner

That makes sense since she is no longer a PC consultant but IMHO she could have stayed on - she was so good they hired her to train us all!
micocina
Gold Member
So I get home from work yesterday and I ask my husband if he went to the PC website and saw my picture. Mind you my husband is always really sweet and loving.... He said that everyone else looked natural and I looked plastic, that it didn't even look like me. :eek: My initial response was to laugh, truth is I should have at least tried to lose some weight. Oh well. :(

Addie, you don't look plastic, you look beautiful! You should be so proud and excited that you are on PAMPERED CHEF's HOMEPAGE!! How cool is that?!?!?!

WOW! You look awesome!!!! That's so cool!!!!

YOU LOOK MAHVELOUS, DAHLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what an awesome honor!!!

I could not figure out how to delete the thread (like on CS) after I posted. I thought later it was a dumb post. :) Thank you though, you guys are wonderful.

I'm sure they were limited as to what picture to use because they had to take the 5th person out. I remember seeing lots of nice ones. That was my "I'm tired of smiling smile." I guess my husband is not used to seeing that one. :)

What an honor Addie!! You're so blessed!!

So, inquiring minds want to know, how did you get picked? :D

I was invited right after I earned dream patrol and Jean came to my meeting. I had also recruited and qualified 19. Guess they wanted someone from the Hispanic Market and I was picked because of that. The people with me in the shoot were great recruiters. I do feel honored, but I'd feel deserving of it if I were doing more now... After NC I'm pumped though and hope to be back in the game YESTERDAY. :)

Addie4TLC said:
I was invited right after I earned dream patrol and Jean came to my meeting. I had also recruited and qualified 19. Guess they wanted someone from the Hispanic Market and I was picked because of that. The people with me in the shoot were great recruiters. I do feel honored, but I'd feel deserving of it if I were doing more now... After NC I'm pumped though and hope to be back in the game YESTERDAY. :)

19???:D In how long? Girl, you ROCK!!!

oh--he is probably sad they didnt invite him to the photo-opp
you look great--

you look beautiful sweetie. :D

You look stunning!

pampmomof3 said:
19???:D In how long? Girl, you ROCK!!!
I have to check in more often! Thank you all... :)

19 in the calendar year, it was a lot for my market.

morfia said:
oh--he is probably sad they didnt invite him to the photo-opp
you look great--

Yeah huh?!! He didn't have a chance to change clothes in 5 minutes like last time. :D

I think you look great!! What an awesome honor that is. Although it would weird me out to myself on there when I log onto the website. :)

Addie4TLC said:
I could not figure out how to delete the thread (like on CS) after I posted. I thought later it was a dumb post. :) Thank you though, you guys are wonderful.

I'm sure they were limited as to what picture to use because they had to take the 5th person out. I remember seeing lots of nice ones. That was my "I'm tired of smiling smile." I guess my husband is not used to seeing that one. :)

Congrats!! You look great! I "know" 3 of the four people on there!! ...so inquiring minds want to know... who was the 5th person and at least why did they have to take that person out?

bethcooks4u said:
Congrats!! You look great! I "know" 3 of the four people on there!! ...so inquiring minds want to know... who was the 5th person and at least why did they have to take that person out?

I think she said it was recently promoted Sales Manager Amy Neal. I'm not sure why they removed her though.

pampmomof3 said:
I think she said it was recently promoted Sales Manager Amy Neal. I'm not sure why they removed her though.

That makes sense since she is no longer a PC consultant but IMHO she could have stayed on - she was so good they hired her to train us all!

I agree with you Beth.

Me too, the picture needs her to balance it out. :)

What is "My Picture on Consultants Corner"?

"My Picture on Consultants Corner" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows consultants to upload a personal photo to their consultant account. This photo will then be displayed on the Consultants Corner page when customers search for a consultant in their area.

How do I upload my picture to "My Picture on Consultants Corner"?

To upload your picture, log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Then, go to the "My Picture on Consultants Corner" section and click on the "Upload Photo" button. Follow the prompts to select and upload your desired photo.

What are the photo requirements for "My Picture on Consultants Corner"?

The photo must be a clear, recent, and professional headshot of yourself. The file must be in JPEG or PNG format and cannot exceed 5MB in size. The photo should also be a square shape, preferably with a minimum size of 300x300 pixels.

Can I change my picture on "My Picture on Consultants Corner"?

Yes, you can change your picture at any time by logging into your consultant account and going to the "My Picture on Consultants Corner" section. Click on the "Change Photo" button and follow the prompts to upload a new photo.

Is my picture visible to everyone on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, your picture will be visible to all customers who search for a consultant in their area on the Pampered Chef website. However, if you do not want your picture to be displayed, you can opt out of this feature by going to the "My Picture on Consultants Corner" section and clicking on the "Opt Out" button.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShellBeach
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kerstin70