• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Picture Needed of Wedding Apron

In summary, our wedding aprons can be customized with a picture of your choice, which can be in either color or black and white. We recommend using a high-resolution image in .jpg or .png format with a size of at least 1500 x 1500 pixels for the best print. There is an additional cost for adding a picture to the apron, but our standard processing time is 3-5 business days and shipping time will vary. We suggest ordering at least 2 weeks before the wedding to allow for delivery time.
jrstephens
Does anyone have a pic of this Apron? I have a host thinking of ordering one this week for a shower, but would love to be able to show her a pic of it.

I have a photo of mine that I wear at the bridal fairs.... I will post it tonight when I get home from school.....

ApronFYI, usually I buy that for the bride as my gift to them. I have never asked a host for reimbursement. Brenda

I asked about this on another thread - I would like to see one

Kat

Hi there! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you out with a picture of the apron. Can you let me know which apron you are interested in so I can send you the right picture? Thank you!

1. Can I customize the wedding apron with a specific picture?

Yes, our wedding aprons can be personalized with a picture of your choice. Simply upload the image when placing your order and our team will ensure it is printed onto the apron.

2. What is the recommended size and format for the picture?

We recommend using a high-resolution image in either .jpg or .png format. The ideal size for the picture would be at least 1500 x 1500 pixels to ensure a clear and crisp print on the apron.

3. Can the picture be in color or black and white?

Yes, you can choose to have the picture in either color or black and white. Our printing process allows for both options, so you can select whichever you prefer.

4. Is there an additional cost for adding a picture to the wedding apron?

Yes, there is a small additional fee for personalizing the apron with a picture. This covers the cost of the printing process and ensuring the picture is of high quality on the apron.

5. How long will it take to receive the apron with the picture?

Our standard processing time for personalized items is 3-5 business days. Shipping time will vary depending on your location. We recommend placing your order at least 2 weeks before the wedding to ensure ample time for delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • jpanzenhagen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views