• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pet Question, Need Help Finding.....

In summary, the conversation revolved around finding a specific toy for a Maltese dog that was included in a puppy kit but is now falling apart. The toy is a vinyl dumbbell with raised pieces, similar to ones made by Four Paws or Booda Bones. It was not found in stores like PetSmart and the only similar one found was on a Chinese supplier website. The conversation also mentioned other dog toys, such as Kong and Dogzilla, and the difficulty of finding toys that are both durable and safe for the dog. One person got their Maltese from Petland and another knows someone who raises Maltese. A picture of the dog was shared.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Has anyone seen this toy for sale in any pet stores, etc? It was included in the 'puppy kit' when we got our Maltese 2 1/2 yrs. ago. It is her very fav. toy and it is ready to fall apart. :(
We have not had any luck finding it in the stores near here.
Thank you so much.

Attachments

• Heidi toy.jpg
    Heidi toy.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 275
Where did you get your Maltese from? Was it a store, a shelter?

More information - last is similar but not it:http://www.chinasuppliers.globalsources.com/china-suppliers/Vinyl-Dumbbell.htm

janetupnorth said:
More information - last is similar but not it:

http://www.chinasuppliers.globalsources.com/china-suppliers/Vinyl-Dumbbell.htm

If that last one will work for you, I just got one two days ago at Walmart almost identical to it. It was in a pack with two other vinyl dog toys.

Here's a couple the look similar...

http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2751627
http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3207138

On the topic of toys or babies as they are called at our house.....I need some for Ollie. He tears up soft babies but I am to afraid to give him anything that could lodge in his belly or intestines. I need something that he can't get through...KWIM Janet?

Have you tried Kong ones? Or now they are Dogzilla ones...check the link I posted above.Keep in mind that no toy is indestructible. I recommend a large Dogzilla toy because it will last longer...

We have Kongs but those are outside toys. He just loves his babies and giant ropes. I am hoping to find something to just last a little longer :). His froggy lost the battle this morning and got the stuffing torn out..he lasted a few months...a record around here. His monkey lasted a day.......

janetupnorth said:
Where did you get your Maltese from? Was it a store, a shelter?
We got her from Petland... Had been w/o a dog for almost 13 years after having a mut from the pound for just as many. Was really hard to think about getting another; eventually we 'window-shopped'.. The day we ended up adopting her, all I had done was ask if it was a boy or girl. (The fur on her head made me think of the Einstein portrait.) The sales girl said she didn't know and would go look. We couldn't imagine what was taking so long (boy were we dumb):eek:....Jim peeked through a window and said "they are cleaning it up". :eek: Of course, we fell in love.... (Since then I have learned that one of my students raises Maltese; if we ever think of another dog I'll be checking with them.... I don't want to quote how much Heidi is 'worth'...) Anyway, back to her fav. toy. The thing she likes to do the most is roll all over it on her back like a massager. We have a couple other dimpled ones, but apparently they do not massage the same. Here is a pic. when she was younger....what's not to love???? :love:

Attachments

• Heidi.jpg
    Heidi.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 260

Related to Pet Question, Need Help Finding.....

1. How do I find a specific product on the Pampered Chef website?

To find a specific product on our website, you can use the search bar located at the top of the page. Simply type in the name or keywords related to the product you are looking for and hit enter. You can also browse our products by category using the menu on the left side of the page.

2. Can I get recommendations for pet-friendly Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we have a variety of pet-friendly products that are perfect for pet owners. You can find a list of these products by clicking on the "Collections" tab on our website and selecting the "Pet-Friendly" collection. You can also search for "pet-friendly" in our search bar to see all related products.

3. Are there any Pampered Chef products specifically designed for pet grooming?

Yes, we have a line of pet grooming products that are safe and effective for use on your furry friends. You can find these products by clicking on the "Collections" tab and selecting the "Pet Grooming" collection. You can also search for "pet grooming" in our search bar to see all related products.

4. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products for my pet's food and water bowls?

Absolutely! We have a variety of bowls and dishes that are perfect for your pet's food and water needs. You can find these products by clicking on the "Collections" tab and selecting the "Pet Bowls" collection. You can also search for "pet bowls" in our search bar to see all related products.

5. Are there any Pampered Chef products that can help with pet hair cleanup?

Yes, we have several products that can help with pet hair cleanup, including our pet hair removal brush and our reusable lint roller. You can find these products by clicking on the "Collections" tab and selecting the "Pet Cleanup" collection. You can also search for "pet hair cleanup" in our search bar to see all related products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • esavvymom