• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Website Copying Twice?

In summary, "Personal Website Copying Twice" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows users to create a duplicate of their personal website. This can be helpful for making updates without affecting the original site. To access this feature, log into your Pampered Chef account and navigate to your personal website. Changes can be made to the duplicated site just like the original, and it will have a different URL to avoid confusion for customers. The duplicated site can also be deleted at any time, but this action is permanent and cannot be undone.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I just closed a show with my host who then called me back to say that I over charged her. Found out one was my fault (didn't get the check entered in), the other appears to be an online order that was copied twice. One time it copied the cc info the other time it didn't. Anyone have this happen before? I tried to ask the host if it was one of the outside orders she gave me (she had them all wrote on sticky notes!). She didn't think so.

I explained the situation to her and said that I will look into it and refund her if need be. Any advice?It's important to take responsibility for mistakes and be willing to correct them. Make sure to investigate the issue thoroughly and take the appropriate steps to resolve it. If it turns out that you did overcharge the host, apologize and offer a prompt refund. Be sure to also explain exactly how the mistake occurred, so that they understand what went wrong and can take any necessary steps to prevent similar issues in the future.

Wow, that sounds like a frustrating situation. I haven't personally experienced this exact scenario, but I have had issues with online orders not going through correctly. It's always a good idea to double check and make sure all orders are entered correctly and to keep track of any potential errors. Have you tried contacting the customer who placed the online order to see if they were charged twice? Hopefully you can get this resolved quickly and smoothly.

What is "Personal Website Copying Twice?"

"Personal Website Copying Twice" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to create a duplicate of your personal website. This can be useful if you want to make changes or updates to your website without affecting the original version.

How do I access the "Personal Website Copying Twice" feature?

To access this feature, log into your Pampered Chef account and navigate to your personal website. Click on the "Edit Site" button and then select "Copy Site." This will create a duplicate version of your website.

Can I make changes to my duplicated website?

Yes, you can make changes to your duplicated website just like you would with your original website. You can add or remove products, update your personal information, and customize your website's design.

Will my duplicated website have the same URL as my original website?

No, your duplicated website will have a different URL than your original website. This is to ensure that your customers are directed to the correct website when they visit.

Can I delete my duplicated website?

Yes, you can delete your duplicated website at any time. Simply go to your duplicated website's dashboard and click on the "Delete Site" button. Please note that this action cannot be undone, so make sure you want to permanently delete your duplicated website before proceeding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Hunter Mom
  • General Chat
Replies