• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Incentive to Increase Sales & Bookings!!

I think that would be a great idea, too. I think that would make it more fair, and it would be more interesting to watch.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Last night I was talking to my husband and trying to get all of my paperwork together for the spring/summer season. I was telling him that I really want to get all of my shows at or around $1000. He is a sales manager and came up with a brilliant idea.

We came up with a promotion that should increase my sales if any of my hosts are feeling competitive!! The concept is whoever is my top show host of the entire 2006 year will receive the 12-piece executive cookware set absolutely FREE!! I had a show 2 weeks ago that closed in at $1330 and this is my 7th thousand dollar show in 10 months. We're hoping that everyone will want to try to win this promotion. It's basically giving everyone a goal to work towards. It's going to help them with Free products and reward me with future bookings and bigger paychecks.

I'm posting it on here to get your feedback. We have weighed the pros and cons of this promotion and feel the pros outweigh the cons.

Also what is nice is if I can get both the 7 & 5 piece sets free with the Pan-A-Rama Promotion. If not, I can get the 7 and buy the 5 piece at half-off. Which makes out of pocket to be $112.50. You'll make that back with an $500 show. (I do want some of the executive cookware but I have all of the professional pieces and love them. I feel like the executive gets way too hot too fast. I swear I have burned my hubbys eggs everytime I have made them in the executive saute pan. :eek: )

I welcome your feedback!!
Thanks in advance!!

Attachments

• cookware promo flyer.pdf
    147.3 KB · Views: 629
That is awesome! How have you gotten all those $1000+ shows? Doing anything in particular?

Wow! That's an incredible promotion! If I'm not mistaken, you could also buy the sets for 40% off during Kit Enhancement month. Or sometime throughout the year, you can host your own show and get it for 1/2 off. Maybe that's what you meant about getting it for 50% off. I would think that would really movitate hosts! Good thinking. :D

I like this idea! Co-hosts?I think your incentive is a great idea, and I'm thinking of doing it, too. Have you thought about if you would include shows that are co-hosted? I always feel that those should be the highest shows (although it definitely doesn't always turn out that way). They could be included, and then if a co-hosted show was the highest of the year, the two co-hosts could just "fight it out" as to how they handled distribution of the cookware? Or limit the competition only to shows with a single host? What do you think would be best?

Great Idea!!!I just finished my SS1 and my highest is $907. I probably would include Host and Co-Host but not Fundraisers. I love it!

What is a personal incentive for increasing sales and bookings?

A personal incentive for increasing sales and bookings is a reward or bonus that is offered to consultants who meet or exceed their sales and booking goals. This can include cash bonuses, free products, or other perks.

How can I earn a personal incentive?

To earn a personal incentive, you must first set a specific sales and booking goal. Once you reach or exceed that goal, you will be eligible for the incentive. The specific requirements and rewards may vary, so be sure to check with your team leader or company for details.

What are some examples of personal incentives?

Examples of personal incentives for increasing sales and bookings include cash bonuses, free products, discounted products, gift cards, and even trips or vacations. These incentives can be customized to fit the needs and preferences of individual consultants.

How often are personal incentives offered?

The frequency of personal incentives may vary depending on the company and the specific goals and promotions in place. Some companies may offer incentives on a monthly or quarterly basis, while others may have special promotions throughout the year.

Are personal incentives the only way to increase sales and bookings?

No, personal incentives are just one way to motivate and reward consultants for increasing sales and bookings. Other strategies may include offering discounts or incentives to customers, hosting virtual or in-person parties, and actively promoting products through social media and other channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies