• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

People Who Work in the Cooking Industry and Sell Pampered Chef

For example, I make a dish using a PC recipe, and then they can show me how it's done. This helps me learn and improve my skills.
How do you promote your PC business? I'm in the process of starting a personal chef business and want to promote PC. My new business will be my main focus now and PC I want to average 4-6 shows a month. They both go hand and hand and I wondered what others do.

Thanks,
Katie

I thought about the very same idea. Although I would need to go to Culinary school first! But I thought being a Caterer would fit nicely with TPC!

Anyone with ideas about these two tying in together?? My husband wants me to go to culinary school and become a chef and since I do PC it would go well together!

a cluster mate of mine has just signed up a woman to do TPC because she gives cooking lessons in her home and her clients all want to purchase the products that she's using. So, she came up to us at a booth and said "I want to do PC!" We about died! She has done her first show already and I believe it's around $500 for 10 people!:)

PampMomof3 said:
a cluster mate of mine has just signed up a woman to do TPC because she gives cooking lessons in her home and her clients all want to purchase the products that she's using. So, she came up to us at a booth and said "I want to do PC!" We about died! She has done her first show already and I believe it's around $500 for 10 people!:)

That's a great idea!

Glad I could help Heather!:)

Classes are great!You would be surprised how many people sign up for cooking classes, either because they are really serious about learning some new culinary skills or they just want to have fun.
I actually signed up and did a fondant cake class at my local grocery store. Well it's not just a grocery store, for heaven's sake they have valet parking, but it is a Market place and it was so much fun.
If you advertise classes:
Cooking for Two
Cooking tips
Desserts

Things like that and then of course promote PC products you will be sure to get people who are interested. You could charge a fee and use that money to purchase food to demonstrate and tools that they get to keep. They will be sure to call and order more.

Debbie :D

Thanks for the replies, this was exactly what I needed, ideas, suggestions etc!

My husband and I are in the bar/restaurant business. Currently we are relocating to a new location and,hopefully, will be re-opened in March.

As for blending the two businesses, I found that being out and about in the restaurant world opened up a ton of prospects for me. Even had several shows at the old place. Plus, having the commercial kitchen made doing recipes ahead of a show super easy.

I am about 6 credits away from my culinary degree (will get around to finishing one day, just not today!). That being said, most customer don't really want to know all the details of cooking, they just want to learn how to do things well, but with ease.

The best way to promote PC is to use PC. Whenever I have to make a dish, I use a PC recipe, and if I can, a PC dish or piece of stoneware. I belong to a networking group (which BTW is a great place to make contacts. I belong to a local BNI chapter) and had to bring breakfast last week. Muffins made in the silcone pan and served on simple additions, along with the bambo tongs. A breakfast casserole baked and served in the rectangle baker, served with a PC spatula. Orange juce in the quick stir, coffee in the carafe. You get the idea. People asked for the recipes, and I sold 2 silcone pans.

This past Sat for a UM v OSU football game it was bacon dip in the SA bowls, on top of a med square holding crackers. More capcakes in the silcone pan, and a turkey cranberry wreath on the stone. Use your PC stuff, and show everyone you meet that you do.

I think, for me, being the food service business actually gives my PC business a ton of credibility.

Good luck with the personal chef business.

I agree with the above the best way to promote PC is to use it. We use many things in my kitchen at work. My chefs love it.

Related to People Who Work in the Cooking Industry and Sell Pampered Chef

1. What exactly is Pampered Chef and what do you do?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I help customers discover and purchase products that make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

2. How did you get involved in the cooking industry and with Pampered Chef specifically?

I have always had a passion for cooking and entertaining, and I wanted to find a way to share that passion with others. When I discovered Pampered Chef, I fell in love with the products and the company's mission to bring families together through cooking. Becoming a consultant was a natural next step for me.

3. What sets Pampered Chef products apart from other kitchen tools?

Pampered Chef products are designed with both functionality and quality in mind. Our products are rigorously tested to ensure they can withstand the rigors of everyday cooking. We also offer a satisfaction guarantee, so you can trust that you are getting the best products for your kitchen.

4. Do you offer cooking demonstrations or classes to customers?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, I offer in-home cooking shows where I demonstrate how to use our products and share tips and recipes. I also offer virtual cooking classes and workshops for those who prefer to learn online.

5. How can I purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products directly from a consultant like myself, either through a cooking show, online, or by contacting me directly. You can also browse and purchase products on our website, but I highly recommend shopping through a consultant for personalized recommendations and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
leslieprichett