• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Travel Mug (With Pink Handle)

In summary, the Pampered Chef Travel Mug is made of high-quality stainless steel with a durable plastic handle and lid, making it both sturdy and lightweight. To clean and care for the mug, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended and abrasive cleaners should be avoided. The lid has a tight seal to prevent leaks, but it is not recommended to turn the mug upside down or store it with liquids inside. The capacity of the mug is 16 ounces and it is not microwave safe.
KrisGio
I have a question for anyone. Does anyone know if they are still selling a stainless steel colored travel mug with pink lettering. I think it was a Help Whip Cancer item but I can't find it on Merrill any more. HELP!!! I want one of those. Thanks.

I have have some that I'm selling at a booth. If you want one, it's YOURS! I sold another and it was $12.80 with shipping, I believe.

Thanks Jules, my director actually gave me one today for getting a $1000 show. :)

What materials is the Pampered Chef Travel Mug made of?

The Pampered Chef Travel Mug is made of high-quality stainless steel, with a durable plastic handle and lid. This makes it both sturdy and lightweight for easy travel.

How do I clean and care for my Pampered Chef Travel Mug?

To clean your travel mug, simply hand wash it with warm soapy water. It is not recommended to put it in the dishwasher. To maintain its quality and keep it looking like new, avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers.

Is the Pampered Chef Travel Mug leak-proof?

Yes, the lid of the Pampered Chef Travel Mug has a tight seal to prevent any leaks or spills. However, it is not recommended to turn the mug upside down or store it in a bag with liquids inside, as it may cause leaking.

What is the capacity of the Pampered Chef Travel Mug?

The travel mug can hold up to 16 ounces of liquid, making it the perfect size for your morning coffee or tea on the go.

Is the Pampered Chef Travel Mug microwave safe?

No, the travel mug is not microwave safe. It is designed to keep drinks hot or cold for extended periods of time, but should not be heated in the microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • K_Jurich
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
emmabelle47
  • krafty119