• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for the Perfect Gift? Try a Pampered Chef Travel Mug!

In summary, the conversation is about a person looking for a Pampered Chef Travel Mug for their father's birthday. They mention that their director gave them one at a meeting and now their father wants one. They also mention giving out business cards to promote the mug. Someone else says they loved the mug but it broke and they are looking for a replacement. Another person has a stainless mug from a past conference and is willing to sell it. The white one from conference 2006 is mentioned as being hard to find and not many people are willing to part with it. The person looking for the mug asks for a picture and the stainless Round Up mug is shown. The person with the white mug says it will be hard to part with it.
K_Jurich
Does anyone have a NEW Pampered Chef Travel Mug. My director gave me one at our last meeting but now my father saw me using it the other day and has been ragging :cry: on me ever since and his bday is next week so I tought I would try to get him one. Anyone, Anyone?:confused:

If you find one for him, give him some business cards to hadn out if he runs into someone who asks him about his mug! I did that to my aunt who wanted a PC shirt.

I already told him already that the mug comes with responsibilites . . .

Is that the one they gave us at our Conference banquet in 2006? I LOVED that thing and it broke. I would love another one also if someone has an extra.

Is it the stainless one or the white one??

Check Merrill. They must have a travel mug.I have the off white one from conference 2006 and LOVE IT. I wouldn't give it up for the world!

I am not sure which one it is. It has a black lid, off white/white body Hat and one side, Logo on the other side. Which one is that? I really am not picky about which one.

I just checked Merrill and could not find one. Am Imissing it?

That sounds like the one we got at Conference 2006. It's gorgeous. I have it sitting on my desk at work. Not sure if you'll find anyone to part with one or not, but you might.

Wow, you're right! Merrill doesn't have one, even in the Director's Store!!!!I have an older one that is stainless and says Round Up from the Heart on it. I'd be willing to sell it.The one you are talking about is the conference 2006 one and not many people are willing to part with theirs. :)

DebbieJ said:
Wow, you're right! Merrill doesn't have one, even in the Director's Store!!!!

I have an older one that is stainless and says Round Up from the Heart on it. I'd be willing to sell it.

The one you are talking about is the conference 2006 one and not many people are willing to part with theirs. :)
Do you have a picture?

Here's what I have, front & back!
The stainless Round Up one has been used 1 or 2 times, so I'd take less on that. Make me an offer, but I must say, it'll be hard to part with the white one!!!

Attachments

• mugs1.jpg
    mugs1.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 383
  • mugs2.jpg
    mugs2.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 335
Does anyone have any mugs they'd be willing to part with?

What is a Pampered Chef travel mug?

A Pampered Chef travel mug is a high-quality, insulated mug designed for on-the-go use. It is made with durable materials and features a secure lid to prevent spills.

How is the Pampered Chef travel mug different from other travel mugs?

The Pampered Chef travel mug is specifically designed for hot and cold drinks, with double-walled insulation that keeps drinks at their desired temperature for longer. It is also made with premium materials and has a stylish design.

Are there different sizes and colors available for the Pampered Chef travel mug?

Yes, the Pampered Chef travel mug comes in two sizes - 16 oz and 24 oz - and a variety of colors to choose from. You can select the size and color that best suits your needs and preferences.

Can the Pampered Chef travel mug be personalized as a gift?

Yes, the Pampered Chef travel mug can be personalized with a name or message, making it a thoughtful and unique gift for any occasion. Personalization options are available on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Is the Pampered Chef travel mug dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Pampered Chef travel mug is top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, hand-washing is recommended to maintain the quality and longevity of the mug.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • Kelly8
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kelly8
Replies
Views
ChefLAM