• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PC Replacement Process: Timelines and FAQs

In summary, Pampered Chef's return policy allows for returns within 30 days of purchase for a full refund, and after 30 days, returns will be accepted for store credit or exchange only. Products received as gifts can also be returned within 30 days for store credit or exchange, without the original purchaser being notified. Damaged or defective products can be replaced by contacting customer service. A receipt or proof of purchase is required for all returns, but if not available, the purchase can be looked up using the credit card or email used. Personalized or customized products, as well as used or clearance/final sale items, are not eligible for return.
SandiLeigh
I have a quick question. How long does it usually take for PC to send out a new stone after you have sent in your broken piece?

Thanks

Mine took about 1 week in the past. It depends how fast they are processing the return receipt. Keep watching on CC - it should show up in adjustment tracking there for you.

Wow! That's quick! Whenever I've had to return a broken product it's taken about 3 weeks! I always tell my customers that it will be 30 days. That way if it comes sooner they are happy.

If they require a return, it's taken about 3 weeks. If they don't, it's only taken about a week.

HO is backed up on returns right now though too. I have one that I called about yesterday. They got the piece on the 21st of last month and the new one hasn't shipped out yet.

What I have found is that if the return is in that magical 30 day window, the new item ships quickly and often is to the guest/host within a week.

All other returns seem to take 3-4 weeks from the time the item is mailed till the returned item is received. Yes, I've noticed that returns are also slower than normal right now, as are orders. Hope it improves soon.

I use this info as a warranty talk/reason to "get your items out of the box" and check them out. I explain that if they let me know right away if there is problem or concern with an item, PC will take care of it very fast. After that 30 day window, they can expect a 3-4 week turn around. I now have more folks checkign things and letting me know if something is broken, they don't like it etc.

Related to PC Replacement Process: Timelines and FAQs

What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Our return policy allows for returns within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. After 30 days, returns will be accepted for store credit or exchange only.

Can I return a product that I received as a gift?

Yes, products that were received as a gift can be returned within 30 days for store credit or exchange. The original purchaser will not be notified of the return.

What if my product is damaged or defective?

If your product is damaged or defective, we will gladly replace it for you. Please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Do I need to provide a receipt for my return?

Yes, a receipt or proof of purchase is required for all returns. If you do not have a receipt, we can look up your purchase using the credit card or email used at the time of purchase.

Are there any products that cannot be returned?

We do not accept returns on personalized or customized products, as well as products that have been used or show signs of wear and tear. Additionally, all clearance and final sale items are non-returnable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KimmyDarling
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KimmyDarling
  • Butterfly15
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lauradahl
  • ValerieHurtado