• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome to Pampered Chef Conference Shopping: Using Your Pampered Chef Dollars!

In summary, Pampered Chef Dollars are a form of currency that can be earned by hosting a party or event, attending a conference, or participating in special promotions and challenges. They can be redeemed for free or discounted products by selecting them at checkout. These dollars do have an expiration date and cannot be combined with other discounts or offers.
pamperedcntrycookin
Hi, I'm new to pc actaully almost to my third month! But I am going to conference and was wondering if we r able to use our pc dollars for all the goodies.

No. PC$ are only redeemable on non-commission normal orders, not things that are available at Conference. HO also has no way to check your PC$ account there, so they'd have to trust that people actually have some - and we know that someone would try to get away with using some they didn't have.

Oh well, I tried

Thanks for the quick reply:)

1. What are Pampered Chef Dollars?

Pampered Chef Dollars are a form of currency that can be earned by hosting a Pampered Chef party or event. These dollars can be redeemed for free or discounted products.

2. How can I earn Pampered Chef Dollars?

You can earn Pampered Chef Dollars by hosting a party, attending a conference, or participating in special promotions and challenges offered by Pampered Chef.

3. How do I redeem my Pampered Chef Dollars?

To redeem your Pampered Chef Dollars, simply select the products you would like to purchase and add them to your cart. At checkout, you will have the option to apply your Pampered Chef Dollars towards your purchase.

4. Do my Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars do have an expiration date. Please check the terms and conditions of your specific Pampered Chef Dollars for the expiration date.

5. Can I combine my Pampered Chef Dollars with other discounts or offers?

No, Pampered Chef Dollars cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. They can only be applied towards the purchase of regular priced products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg