• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PC Consultant Thanks Ann for Being a Reliable Resource and Lifesaver

In summary, Ann is an expert summarizer of content and is always willing to help when needed. She is also a chef success hero and helps others achieve their goals.
ginamkiely
I've been a PC consultant for 8 months now and I have to say without this site I would have been lost several times. However, anytime I have a question or a problem I know I can always count on Ann for an answer. What would we all do without her helping us out all the time.

:chef: Ann, I just wanted to say THANK YOU for all your help in the past, and in the future!! You're the best!!! :sing:

Just wait until you meet her - she is the best!

I hope one day I get that chance... she is really something else!

I agree - Ann you are very helpful to everyone! Thank you so much for all your help!

Yes, our resident "Guru of all things PC" is a lifesaver!

Gina...we have been blessed by your energy and your positive attitude...your success is from YOU and your characteristics!! ;)

Ya'll are going to make her cry like a baby.

You know I love you Ann!

I couldn't agree more!

ginamkiely said:
... she is really something else!

Oh boy, is that a tempting line to comment on! (Where are you KG?)

joking aside, ann is a chef success hero. :)

Aw, thanks Kelly. I still have all of you to thank for getting me through the first few months! You're support is amazing! (and the HWC mugs helped get me through some late nights too. lol)

Yes Ann thank you so much for all your wisdom!

I'm sure there aren't many people on here that haven't been helped out by Ann AT LEAST once before.

KimmyDarling said:
I couldn't agree more!

That she is a good resource or is going to cry?

Don't cry Ann... :cry: Everyone loves you... :love:

(At least anyone that matters in your life).

...and I agree you didn't deserve any attacks for stating a resource or e-mail that has been stated hundreds of times on CS.

Too funny...I sent her a PM to this effect earlier tonight. It's wonderful having someone willing to answer questions often!

I too have to chime in and say :Thank you!" to Chefann. She is a Great source of information and help. As are all of you. I think this is a bit crazy that this has gone this far. I would rather have Chefann inform me of a violation than to find out the hard way!:eek:

:sing: Thank you Chefann!

I wish I had a smilie for a standing ovation....Chefann deserves one....or maybe a 'wave' like at a football game....:) Thanks ann for all the awesome info you provide us with!!! You Rock! :)

Chiming in to say CHEFANN...YOU ROCK WOMAN - we love ya girl!

dannyzmom said:
Chiming in to say CHEFANN...YOU ROCK WOMAN - we love ya girl!

I was just thinking about 15 minutes ago...I wonder where Carolyn is today - not like her NOT to chime in. :D

legacypc46 said:
Oh boy, is that a tempting line to comment on! (Where are you KG?)

joking aside, ann is a chef success hero. :)
I'm not going to rain on her parade.

This time.

Much nicer to see a thread like this than the other thank you thread!!:rolleyes:

And yes, I believe Ann has helped us all!!:) :angel: :sing:

Awww.... thanks, everyone.Hugs right back atcha.

Well I have to chime in too:chef: Hopefully I'll get to meet ya sometime!

Yep - late getting here to add to this - but you already know how I feel Ann!

I'm in your corner anytime, anywhere!:thumbup:

ChefBeckyD said:
Yep - late getting here to add to this - but you already know how I feel Ann!

I'm in your corner anytime, anywhere!:thumbup:
With your fingers?

If I did that, I'd get slapped.

Ann, you are the fountain of all PC knowledge. Thank you.

Love ya Ann!:love: :thumbup: :angel: :) :balloon:

janetupnorth said:
By her or Dan? :rolleyes:
Prob'ly both.

well, that depends where the feel was....

(see... there's that naughty aspect acting up again...)

I'm new here and definitely more of a lurker than a talker but I have to say that the information I've gotten here and especially from ChefAnn has helped my business tremendously. Thank you! :sing:

chefann said:
Prob'ly both.

It would have to be in Michigan because there's too much snow for you to get here.

I dunno... it's heading this way. We're gonna be snowed in. And I have a show tomorrow. It better not cancel. I already had a snow-based cancellation last week.

Is it snowing again KG? My mom says she has been out almost non-stop cleaning up snow!!!! That dang lake-effect stuff!!!!

It's snowing here right now - 6-12 inches today.......but hopefully, it will be all over by tomorrow!

chefann said:
Prob'ly both.

Knew it would come out sooner or later!

You know I love ya, Ann!

ChefBeckyD said:
It's snowing here right now - 6-12 inches today.......but hopefully, it will be all over by tomorrow!

12-18" here; I just got done shoveling (trying to stay on top of it). Of course, DH is gone all week - he's always gone when it snows. Hmmm! The kids are off...again. They're going to be going to school all summer to make up for the snow days...

chefann said:
I dunno... it's heading this way. We're gonna be snowed in. And I have a show tomorrow. It better not cancel. I already had a snow-based cancellation last week.
When life gives you snow, make snowballs.

(Screw the lemons.)

Ann,

All the information you have provided to me or to threads I have read on this forum has been tremendously helpful. Your contributions are definitely appreciated. Especially from this newbie!

Thanks!

I had to get in on this one, Thanks Ann - you have given me great advice many times!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
When life gives you snow, make snowballs.

(Screw the lemons.)

Yeah, I would avoid yellow snow at all costs!

fruit76loop said:
Much nicer to see a thread like this than the other thank you thread!!:rolleyes:

And yes, I believe Ann has helped us all!!:) :angel: :sing:
Newton's (Little known) Fourth Law: For each and every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism.

ChefBeckyD said:

You guys must be getting the storm we had here yesterday (maybe?). We were supposed to get 8-12 here; luckily only got about 6. School only had a 2 hour delay; I think we're out of snow days!

That's the one - the weather goofs...er...predictors started preaching the pending White Death last weekend.

Ok I will Dito all the kudos to Anne!!!

As for the snow I wish we had gotten more! It's ok for you to think I'm nuts.... We only get about 1/4th of whats predicted. I'd rather have a bit more snow now than lots of rain in a few months. But that's just me....

The convoy of dumptrucks will be on their way to your house shortly after I-94 gets cleared.

Hey Ann--Thanks for being a great resource teacher for all of us that are slow!! :) :) :) :) You do a good job keeping us all straight...:rolleyes:

Note to You-Know-Who-You-Are: Don't even think about posting that.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Note to You-Know-Who-You-Are: Don't even think about posting that.

White death, yellow snow, dump trucks on the I? Another picture????

Guess I'm not the "you-know-who-you-are" He-he-he.... ;)

ginamkiely said:
I'm sure there aren't many people on here that haven't been helped out by Ann AT LEAST once before.

I've only been here a few days, but she's already helped me out on threads a few different times, as well as sending me a private message to help me out with something else.

Pretty awesome.

wickednoodle said:
I've only been here a few days, but she's already helped me out on threads a few different times, as well as sending me a private message to help me out with something else.

Pretty awesome.

She is pretty awesome, isn't she? :)

I wanted to jump in this love-fest while DD gave me a chance...I want to say Thank You Ann. Thank you for your knowledge, kind words, and encouragement. You have helped me on more than one occasion, and I really appreciate it. :D

I want to Thank not only Ann, but all of the others that have been a great help to me. I can only try to be as helpful as these great people have been. :chef:

<h2>1. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?</h2><p>To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through the company's website or through a current consultant's personal website. You will need to purchase a starter kit and complete training before officially starting your business.</p><h2>2. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?</h2><p>As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, work from home, and be your own boss. You also receive discounts on products, access to training and support, and the chance to earn rewards and recognition.</p><h2>3. How do I host a Pampered Chef party?</h2><p>To host a Pampered Chef party, you can contact a consultant to schedule a date and invite your friends and family. The consultant will provide all the necessary materials and demonstrations, and you can earn free products and discounts based on sales at the party.</p><h2>4. What kind of products does Pampered Chef offer?</h2><p>Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools and cookware, as well as food products such as spices, sauces, and mixes. The company is known for its high-quality, innovative products that make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.</p><h2>5. Can I still be a Pampered Chef consultant if I have a full-time job?</h2><p>Yes, you can be a Pampered Chef consultant while also holding a full-time job. The flexibility of the business allows you to work at your own pace and schedule events around your other commitments. Many consultants have successful businesses while also working other jobs or raising a family.</p>

Related to PC Consultant Thanks Ann for Being a Reliable Resource and Lifesaver

1. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through the company's website or through a current consultant's personal website. You will need to purchase a starter kit and complete training before officially starting your business.

2. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, work from home, and be your own boss. You also receive discounts on products, access to training and support, and the chance to earn rewards and recognition.

3. How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

To host a Pampered Chef party, you can contact a consultant to schedule a date and invite your friends and family. The consultant will provide all the necessary materials and demonstrations, and you can earn free products and discounts based on sales at the party.

4. What kind of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools and cookware, as well as food products such as spices, sauces, and mixes. The company is known for its high-quality, innovative products that make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

5. Can I still be a Pampered Chef consultant if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can be a Pampered Chef consultant while also holding a full-time job. The flexibility of the business allows you to work at your own pace and schedule events around your other commitments. Many consultants have successful businesses while also working other jobs or raising a family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Pampered Laura
  • Sarah Mitson
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies