• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef-Approved Business Cards: Beyond Merrill".

:)I used to put my consultant number on my cards, but I stopped because I'm not using them as much now. They're just for giving out.The advantage of including your consultant number in the business cards is that it can help you track your sales. When a recruit completes a contract on line, they can use your consultant number to identify the contract. It can also be used to set up a bridal registry.
Rebeccascabinet
Just wondering if anyone knows of other PC approved business cards we can order? I really don't like the merrill ones at all, but it looks like those are the only choices we have.

I ordered the template from Nancy's. They have the logo on them and look just fine.

I ordered mine from VistaPrint.com
You can use the Pampered Chef name as long as you show the ® sign, you just can't use the logo.
They had a really cute card with a whisk/whipped cream and I have gotten lots of compliments on them!
HTH

So, i can use the name the with "registered" sign, just not the logo?
Thats great, cause I do not like Merrill's cards. I am also going to check out Nancy's too.

Can we use the tag line with the registered tradmark?

No. Recipe for Success is very specific about us not using the tagline, or any portion thereof.

I just received my bc from Merill as well and I DO NOT LIKE THEM! They paper quality is very poor and to be honest the bc from Town and Country were much better... heavier paper and raised lettering.

I order mine from vista print and I love them for the price you just can't beat them!! and they have all kinds of specials for stamps and post cards and stuff.

I agree that merrill cards are cheap looking, which is why I don't like them. I looked at nancy's and didn't like them much more. I too, prefer raised lettering think it looks for professional.On vista print, I know we must use the registered sign next to the PC, but how do you put the registered sign on there?

I like the Merrill cards, but I refuse to order from them any more unless absolutely necessary. Their staff people were awful at conference, whereas Nancy (yes, I met Nancy herself!!!) was as nice as can be.

Nancy will be getting the bulk of my business from now on.

To make the ® sign, hold down your Alt key and type in 0174

Others:
° is 0176
¢ is 411
© is 0169
™ is 0153
(All of them you hold down the alt key while you are punching in the numbers)

HTH

Thank you for that, Kelly! I agree about nancy being a very nice woman at conference!

I purchase 'index' or 'card stock' paper from office depot in a nice buff color. I download the logos we can use directly off of pc website. I use microsoft office/publisher software and make my own - they come out really nice.

Rebeccascabinet said:
Thank you for that, Kelly! I agree about nancy being a very nice woman at conference!

Nancy's awesome! When I was chatting with her, somehow it came up that my sister lives in Colorado Springs. Nancy invited me to come to her office next time I'm in CO visiting. What a sweetie!

i'm trying to make mine now, where are the logo's we can use from pc's site? i tried looking but couldn't find them... what else can we use them for, could we turn them into an iron on shirt?

the logos are under Promoting your business > Advertising and publicity guidelines.

I use merrils business cards..... But I have thought about ordering ones from Vista Print to see if I like them better.... but I think I like merrills better jsut becasue it looks more professional to me. But cost is a big thing for me!!!

I love my Vista Print business cards and I just downloaded the logo off of CC and then imported it on my business card.

I love my Merill Cards there real new w/ great designs . I have no complaints w/them

excell buy

Hi everyone!
I was wondering if is a good idea to include your consultant number in the business cards. I've seen them in some cards, what is the advantage of it? Anyone?

Thanks
Perla

i HAVE MY # PRINTED ON MY CARD

Perla said:
Hi everyone!
I was wondering if is a good idea to include your consultant number in the business cards. I've seen them in some cards, what is the advantage of it? Anyone?

Thanks
Perla

I have it printed on everything, and it has benefitted me! I handed things out at fairs, and my first recruit signed up online without me, just with my number. I signed up that way too! I think it's completely worth it!

Your consultant number can be used, as mentioned above, when a recruit completes a contract on line. Someone can also use it to set up a bridal registry.

In the past, before PWS, customers could place holiday orders online using our consultant numbers. Some of us just haven't gotten out of the habit of putting it on the cards, I guess.

Thanks a lot. I think I have my number put on them. Thanks again.

Perla

Making your own business cardsLook on the PC website under policies and procedures (I think) and scroll down until you find the logos. Right click on the logo you want to use and go to 'save target as' . I save mine in the pictures section of 'my documents' then just insert it when I'm in microsoft publisher when I work on my cards.

I have my consultant # on my cards in case anyone wants to set up a registry or order their kit.

I ordered my business cards from Nancy's! I LOVE the little section at the bottom that they personalize. Gives it a nice touch. There was a mistake made on the cards, but I called and talked to the sweetest lady who apologized like crazy. While she was looking up my order, I told her how classy and beautiful I think the cards are. She was thrilled to hear that and said she would pass it onto Nancy, because they've apparently gotten a lot of negative feedback on the cards :( She also told me that they submitted several designs to PC and this is the design that PC chose. I love them!!!

jasonmva said:
I love my Vista Print business cards and I just downloaded the logo off of CC and then imported it on my business card.

That is technically not allowed. The logo is copyrighted. You and VistaPrint can be penalized for making those cards.

1. What are "Pampered Chef-Approved Business Cards"?

"Pampered Chef-Approved Business Cards" are business cards that have been specifically designed and approved by Pampered Chef for their independent consultants to use for their business. These cards typically feature the Pampered Chef logo and contact information for the consultant.

2. How can I get my hands on these business cards?

These business cards can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant's back office. They are also often included in starter kits for new consultants.

3. Can I customize the design of these business cards?

Unfortunately, no. These business cards are pre-designed and approved by Pampered Chef, and any customization may violate their brand guidelines. However, you can add your personal contact information to the cards.

4. Are these business cards required for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, these business cards are not required but are highly recommended. They provide a professional and consistent image for your business and can be a useful tool for networking and marketing.

5. Can I use these business cards for other businesses or events?

No, these cards are specifically approved for use by Pampered Chef consultants only. Using them for other businesses or events may violate their brand guidelines and could result in legal consequences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
katem51
  • kylev
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heather223