1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Paying for Host Special w/ FPV

1. JennLizFran

JennLizFran Member Gold Member

I have a host who already owns a lot of Pampered Chef, she had a catalog show to get the cookware host special. She would like to use her free product value to pay for her host special...is this possible?
    Sorry, I'm new to this, and wasn't sure!
    And, while I'm asking, can you use FPV to pay for 1/2 price items?

Aug 20, 2009
  2. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Nope, FPV can't pay for host specials, 1/2 price items or anything she buys at a discount.

3. JennLizFran

JennLizFran Member Gold Member

Thanks! Maybe I missed it, but I couldn't find it in the policy guide.

Aug 20, 2009
  4. BlessedWifeMommy

Just remember that they first spend their FPV, then Choose their 1/2 price and discounted items. If they qualify for the guest special, they get that too, then they choose their host special.
    Also, don't forget to re-book them and enter that date, so they can get a double host special them month they do another show (within 6 months).

5. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

You can select your 1/2 price item before the FPV - they are calculated separately. When you select an item as your 1/2 price item, it will be listed in a separate section where it shows the $ amount totals. Free Product is listed first, but you don't have to input it first.

Aug 20, 2009
  6. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

I always say: free is free, and half-price is half-price. No tax on your free stuff is cool too! What a great deal that they can save so much! The cookware at half-price is already a humungous deal, they should be happy about that. Could you imagine HO giving people FREE cookware to hosts all the time?! :D :)

Aug 20, 2009
  7. cindylpal

cindylpal Member Gold Member

No double dipping...is what I say!!!

Aug 20, 2009
  8. BlessedWifeMommy

Yes, that is correct, but I try to get my host to think about using that FPV before they pick their 1/2 price item(s).

Have something to add?