• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Would You Have Done in This Situation as a Pampered Chef Consultant?

In summary, the fundraiser for the host on the 8th was extended until the 13th. The host paid for all orders with her debit card except for the past host's order. Despite multiple attempts to contact the past host, she did not respond and the show had to be closed on Sunday in order for the host to receive her check in time for the Cleveland Breast Cancer 3-day event. The past host finally contacted the seller on Monday and wants to pay for her order, but the show has already been closed. The seller is unsure of whether to cover the cost difference for the past host or offer the item at a discounted rate.
buckeyefan08
I just did a fundraiser on the 8th and the host wanted to keep the show oped untill the 13th. On the 13th she called me with the rest of her orders and used her debit card as payment for all the orders except the past hosts order. The past host didn't come to the show but wanted the chopper. She usually pays with her debit card so we left her order unpaid. I had called the past host numerous time through out the week and she never returned my calls. I explained to her on her answering machine that in order for the hostess to get her check in time for the Cleveland Breast Cancer 3-day that the show needed to be closed no later than Sunday. ( I wanted paid for it too) I called her on Sunday witch I would never normally do especially since it was Father's Day. She didn't answer I told her I HAD to close the show to call me later that night when everything was done for the day and we will get this done. She didn't call. She called last night (MON.) and wants to pay for it but I closed the show without her order.
NOW WHAT? She wasn't that great of a host and she only orders stuff when it's discounted but I know she'll be upset when I tell her what I did.
What would you have done?

I would've closed the show too! I would personally add it to my next show and give her a good deal... but thats just me! Even if she doesn't buy a lot word of mouth is a good/bad thing so make her happy...

All you can do is tell her you closed the show because you didn't hear back from her and you needed to get the show closed on Sunday. You can tell her that if you have another June host turn the special down you will let her know.
Maybe she will return your calls in a timely manner from now on.

If you have an upcoming show with a host that doesn't want the special I would buy it for her that way or add it to the host discount things. I'm not sure if I would cover the difference for her since you did give her plenty of time to get back with you.

I would tell her, "Since we've closed the fundraiser I cannot get the chopper for you at 60% off, but I can offer it to you for 20 or 30%(whatever the host discount is). Would you like to get it?"

Hi there,I can understand your frustration and dilemma in this situation. It sounds like you did everything in your power to try and reach the past host and explain the importance of closing the show on time for the fundraiser. It's unfortunate that she did not respond to your calls or messages.In this type of situation, it's important to prioritize the fundraiser and ensuring that the hostess receives her check in time for the event. It's also important to follow the company policies and procedures for closing a show. In this case, it seems like you did the right thing by closing the show without the past host's order since she did not respond to your attempts to contact her.If she is upset about the situation, I would recommend kindly explaining the reasons behind your actions and offering to help her place her order separately. As a consultant, it's our responsibility to follow the policies and procedures set by the company and ensure the success of the fundraiser.I hope this helps and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.Best regards,Pampered Chef Consultant

What is a past host order?

A past host order is an order placed by a customer who has previously hosted a Pampered Chef party. These orders allow past hosts to earn rewards and discounts on their purchases as a thank you for hosting a party.

How do I place a past host order?

To place a past host order, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or place the order online using the unique code provided by your consultant. Your consultant will be able to assist you in selecting products and applying any rewards or discounts.

What are the benefits of placing a past host order?

By placing a past host order, you can earn rewards and discounts on your purchases. These rewards may include free products, discounted items, and host-exclusive deals. Plus, you are supporting a small business and a friend or family member who is a Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I combine my past host order with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, past host orders cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, your consultant can help you find the best deals and make the most of your rewards and discounts.

How long do I have to place a past host order?

The timeframe for placing a past host order varies and is determined by your consultant. Generally, you will have a few weeks after your party to place a past host order and redeem any rewards or discounts. It is best to check with your consultant for specific deadlines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SherryLynn
  • MLinAZ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
rompydompy
  • lkhartmann