• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Past Host Receive Multiple Discounts for Hosting a Show in February?

In summary, the consultant was asking if a host who held a show in January and booked a show from her show in February can receive both the February host special and the Booking Benefit. The expert consultant confirmed that the host can receive both and explained how to add the Booking Benefit in Pampered Partner or PP Plus without the guest having to pay the $4 shipping. Additionally, the host will receive both the earned host percentage discount and the 10% past host discount in February. The consultant also offered to answer any further questions and wished the consultant success with Pampered Chef.
floccies
I have a host the held a show in Jan and booked a show from her show in Feb.

1. Can she get both the Feb host special and the Booking Benefit in Feb?

2. How do I do this in Pampered Partner and/or PP Plus? The only way I can get this to work is to make her a guest -- but then she has to pay the $4 shipping.

3. Is the 10% past host discount added on to the earned host percentage discount in Feb or as a Feb host does she receive only the discount earned for her show? (If Feb show earns 20% is her discount 20% or 20% plus 10%?)

I'm new and just want to make sure I understand things properly.

She can definitely get the host special as both the host and the "booked from" host. You'll need to put her "booked from" order in as a separate order. (I pay the $4 shipping for someone in this situation. It's just something I do as a customer service.)

The past host discount cannot be used on any host stuff.

Yes she can get both. Enter her in as a guest to get the booking benefit, then the host special goes under the host order. I usually write off the $4 shipping for them in this case. I'm honestly not sure about the discount %, I just enter it in PP and it tells me the total (too many kids, too much blond hair, not enough brain cells left to figure it out).

Hope this helps!

Host who have a PHD# and host another show DO NOT get 20% off. They can only use one PHD# at a time. That's 10%. (It's still more than other party plans offer!)

Thank you for reaching out with your questions. As a fellow consultant, I am happy to assist you.1. Yes, your host can receive both the February host special and the Booking Benefit in February. The Booking Benefit is a separate incentive for booking a show from a host's show, so she is eligible to receive both.2. To add the Booking Benefit to her show, you can go to the "Host Benefits" tab in Pampered Partner or PP Plus and enter the Booking Benefit as a separate item. This will ensure that she receives the benefit without having to pay the $4 shipping as a guest.3. As a February host, she will receive both the earned host percentage discount and the 10% past host discount. So if her show earns 20%, her discount will be 20% plus an additional 10%. This is a great perk for being a past host!I hope this helps clarify things for you. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Wishing you a successful and enjoyable journey with Pampered Chef!Best,

1. What is a past host discount?

A past host discount is a discount that is offered to previous hosts of an event or gathering, as a way to show appreciation for their support and to encourage them to host again in the future.

2. How do I qualify for a past host discount?

In order to qualify for a past host discount, you must have previously hosted an event or gathering with the same organization or company. The specific qualifications and requirements may vary, so it is best to check with the organization for more information.

3. How much of a discount can I receive as a past host?

The amount of discount offered to past hosts can vary depending on the organization and the event. Some may offer a percentage off the total cost while others may offer a fixed amount. Make sure to check with the organization for the specific discount amount.

4. How do I redeem my past host discount?

The process for redeeming a past host discount may vary depending on the organization. Some may provide a promo code or discount code to use when booking the event, while others may automatically apply the discount to your account. Be sure to check with the organization for their specific redemption process.

5. Can I combine my past host discount with other discounts or promotions?

This may vary depending on the organization, but in most cases, past host discounts cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. It is best to check with the organization to see if this is allowed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• turtle15
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam