• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Passing the Time Game: Play, Laugh, and Relax Before the Host Arrives

In summary, the conversation is about the host's show being at the host sister's house and the possibility of the host being late. The person suggests playing a game while waiting for the host and mentions not wanting to play a certain game because one guest always wins. They also mention their love for games and suggest some game ideas for the show, including the Purse game and the Host Benefits game. The conversation ends with the mention of a downloaded list of games.
jrstephens
My show tonight is at the host sister's house. The host may be running a little late. I was thinking of playing some kind of game to pass the time until she gets there b/c I hate to start without her.

I do not want to play Queen of Shoppers b/c there is one guest that will for sure win it b/c she has to search for things to buy, if it was not for new products she would not be able to get anything.

GamesGames are my specialty. I LOVE GAMES!!

Try these:

The Purse game - have the guests search their purses for certain items. Each item will represent something you can talk about regarding PC. I personally get really into my games and do props, fake money, etc....

Example: Give one PC dollar printed on card stock to those who have these items.

Coupons - Don't we all love to save money? Well by hosting a show, XXXXX, our host for tonight will be receving all these wonderful host benefits: Then list them.

Credit Card or Checkbook - These items are accepted as well as good old cash for any purchases made today.

Calendar or daily planner - Wouldn't you love a job where you scheduled your own hours and days? PC offers a flexible schedule as a consultant as well as these benefits.........

MAKE UP YOUR OWN TOO!

The Host Benefits Game
Tell your guests to turn to page 47 and then shout out the answer if they know it. (if it's a larger crowd try getting them to raise their hand or I sometimes give them a colored piece of card stock to hold up in the air)

Ask questions like these:
What is the minimum you would have to sell to get 2 half price items?
How much is shipping for hosts?
How many host half price combos are there?
If you had a $1,000 show how much FPV would you earn?
How much do you save with the monthly host special?

Just some quick ideas for you.
Debbie :D

Thanks Debbie!

Your post reminded me too that I have a whole list of games that I downloaed on here one day. I do not play a lot of games, so, I had forgotten about it.

I like the purse game!

Related to Passing the Time Game: Play, Laugh, and Relax Before the Host Arrives

1. What is the Passing the Time Game?

The Passing the Time Game is a fun and interactive game designed to help guests relax and have fun before the host arrives. It includes a variety of activities and questions that encourage laughter and bonding among guests.

2. How do you play the Passing the Time Game?

To play the Passing the Time Game, guests take turns drawing cards and completing the activities or answering the questions on the card. The game can be played in teams or as individuals, and the first player or team to reach the end of the game board wins.

3. Can the Passing the Time Game be played with large groups?

Yes, the Passing the Time Game can be played with groups of various sizes. The game includes enough cards and activities to accommodate up to 10 players, but additional sets can be purchased for larger groups.

4. Is the Passing the Time Game appropriate for all ages?

Yes, the Passing the Time Game is designed for adults and is appropriate for players of all ages. However, some of the questions and activities may be more suitable for older players.

5. Can the Passing the Time Game be used for other events besides Pampered Chef parties?

Yes, the Passing the Time Game can be used for any type of gathering or event where guests are looking to have fun and get to know each other better. It's perfect for family game nights, bridal or baby showers, or even team building activities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kjurich
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies