• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Party Planning: Fun, Flops & Lessons Learned

In summary, the first party was a good experience while the second party was a flop. The hostess of the second party was negative and wanted to have the party to get the free products. The hostess of the first party was positive and called the day before the party to be positive that 8 guests were coming. Three guests showed up to the second party and all of them had negative things to say about everything. The party for the first party cost $349. The party for the second party cost $148.
Katiechef
Well for my third party, which I feel was the best one yet I prepared white pizza before anyone got there, and once everyone was there I prepared pizza dip with toasted baguette, then we did the Queen of the Shoppers game, the guests (5 of the 8) bought raffle tickets at 5 dollars each, it seemed to go pretty well, right now the party is at 349.00. and is closing tomorrow....
The second party on the other hand was a flop, but a good learning experience, the hostess was really negative, but wanted to have the party to get the free products she kept referring to having to 'harrass people' :mad: I explained to her that she should look at it as a positive thing, that she is offering her friends and family great products, and she seemed to respond to that...she called me the day before and said she was positive that 8 guests were coming, something told me she wasn't being truthful, and at the party three people showed all of whom said only negative things about pretty much everything under the sun, but I remained positive, they all said they hate party games so we didn't do them, and one of the three said she came for the free food :mad: one called due to an emergency with her daughter but still ordered 90 worth of products....the total as of now for that one is 148.00, she said she is waiting on orders. I also had a good friend say that she wants to do a party and she is a great entertainer so I am excited about that one!!
:D

That's a tough one...but way to stay positive! I wish you luck with your next show, and keep encouraging your present hosts...and definitely get that second show up to $250!

At least you had that great 3rd show to make up for the crappy 2nd one! How awesome for you to bounce back, it sounds like, with such a positive attitude! Thanks for sharing and I know that you will do awesome in future shows!

Thanks everyone here totally inspires me to keep going!!

Hi there! It sounds like your third party was a huge success and the pizza theme was a hit with your guests. I love that you incorporated a game and raffle into the party - it's always great to add some fun and excitement to the event. I'm sure your guests had a great time and will be raving about it to their friends.As for your second party, it's unfortunate that the hostess had a negative attitude. But kudos to you for staying positive and focusing on the great products you were offering. It's always a good idea to remind hostesses that they are doing their friends and family a favor by introducing them to quality products. And it sounds like your positive attitude paid off with a few orders.I'm glad to hear that you have another party lined up with a great hostess. I'm sure it will be a blast, especially with her entertaining skills. Keep up the great work and I'm sure your business will continue to thrive!

Related to Party Planning: Fun, Flops & Lessons Learned

What is the purpose of "Party Planning: Fun, Flops & Lessons Learned"?

"Party Planning: Fun, Flops & Lessons Learned" is a training program designed to help Pampered Chef consultants plan successful parties and learn from any mistakes or challenges they may encounter.

How can I access "Party Planning: Fun, Flops & Lessons Learned"?

"Party Planning: Fun, Flops & Lessons Learned" is available to all Pampered Chef consultants through our online training portal. Simply log in to your account and click on the "Training" tab to access the program.

What topics are covered in "Party Planning: Fun, Flops & Lessons Learned"?

This program covers a wide range of topics related to party planning, including tips for setting up and preparing for a party, ideas for engaging guests, troubleshooting common issues, and more. It also includes real-life examples and stories from experienced Pampered Chef consultants.

Is "Party Planning: Fun, Flops & Lessons Learned" only for new consultants?

No, this program is beneficial for both new and experienced Pampered Chef consultants. It provides valuable insights and lessons that can help improve the success of any Pampered Chef party.

Can I share "Party Planning: Fun, Flops & Lessons Learned" with my team?

Yes, we encourage consultants to share this program with their team members. It can be a great resource for training and developing new consultants, as well as refreshing the skills of more experienced team members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies