• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Party Ideas for My Creative Friend!

In Summary, my very good friend is trying to host a different type of party until she's done them all. She has already hosted a Bead Retreat party, Longaberger, Pure Romance, & of course a few Pampered Chef parties. What are some other types? Thanks!
WLMcCoy
My very good friend (who has done numerous shows for me) is trying to host a different type of party until she's done them all. She has already hosted a Bead Retreat party, Longaberger, Pure Romance, & of course a few Pampered Chef parties. What are some other types? Thanks!

Tupperware, Mary Kay, Princess House, Wyldtree or Wildtree (don't remember how to spell that one LOL), Stamping Up

Tastefully Simple....and combine it with Pampered Chef!

Party Lite, Lia Sophia, Usbourne, Tastefully Simple, Pemier Designs, Arbonne, Mary Kay, Stampn Up. Just to name a few :)

Tastefully Simple & Premier Designs Jewelry

Epicure, Avon, and Uppercase Living. There's also a purse/bag one that was mentioned on here a little while back.

Last edited:
Silpada, Home Interiors, At Home America

Oh there are tons! Does she really think she'll host them all?

All those "personal" ones...

Arbonne
At Home America
Avon
Usborne Books
Body Shop at Home
Beauticontrol
Cookie Lee
Demarle at Home
Discovery Toys
Dove Chocolate
Fifth Avenue (Jewelry)
Herbalife
Home & Garden Party
Home Interiors
Lia Sophia
Longaberger
Mary Kay
Partylite
Princess House
Premier Designs
Private Quarters
Purse Party
Silpada
Southern Living
Tastefully Simple
Taste of Home
Tupperware
Wildtree Herbs

I think I reshuffled them alphabetically for you. :)

Oh, my gosh! Your friend could be doing shows forever!

Close To My Heart is scrapbooking, stamping, and cardmaking supplies. My DD does that and loves it! She got me hooked on the cardmaking, so I do that all the time. I did get a scrapbooking set from her to use for the grandkids that I haven't used yet.

Thirty-One Gifts is a bag/purse thing that is in Chattanooga, TN. I presume it is a National company.

Gold Canyon Candles

WOW!! She will have to narrow it down! Thanks a lot! I didn't know there were so many!

Creative Memories

I think home interiors is out of business,
there is also homemade gourmet, and a traveling wine party, jaffra is cosmetics, there is a new faith jewelry company in our area.

Ones not already mentioned are Heartwarming Creations and there is another jewerly one w/ great guest and hostess promos, I am invited to two this week and can't think of the name!!! A-HA!!! Jewels by Park Lane!!

Beijo Bags - the purse one.

H I & G is not out of business, well not yet anyway. They voluntarily filed chapter 11 bankruptcy to 'revamp" and re-establish the company. They got rid of a TON of merchandise (to Big Lots!) They've lost a lot of consultants (perfect opportunity for us to recruit!) No one really knows what's going to happen. But as soon as you say bankruptcy, it gets people scared and they don't want to have a party - fear of not getting their stuff. kwim?

There's also:Country Bunny Bath and Body
Simply Fun (family games - they're a hoot!)
Heritage Makers (digital scrapbooking)
Gold Canyon Candles

Related to Party Ideas for My Creative Friend!

What types of parties would be best for my creative friend?

Your creative friend would likely enjoy hosting a themed party, such as a painting party, DIY/craft party, or a cooking/baking party. These types of parties allow for creativity and hands-on activities.

How can I incorporate my friend's creativity into the party?

Consider asking your friend to help with party planning and decorations. You can also incorporate DIY activities or games that showcase your friend's creative talents.

What are some unique party themes for my creative friend?

Some unique party themes for your creative friend could include a calligraphy or hand lettering party, a photography or photo editing party, or a jewelry making party. These themes allow for artistic expression and can be tailored to your friend's specific interests.

What type of food should I serve at the party?

Consider serving a variety of finger foods or appetizers that can be easily customized or decorated, such as mini pizzas, fruit skewers, or build-your-own tacos. You could also incorporate a DIY food station, such as a make-your-own sundae bar or a build-your-own pizza station. Don't forget to ask your friend if they have any dietary restrictions or preferences.

What are some party favors that would be fitting for my creative friend?

Some party favor ideas for your creative friend could include personalized art supplies, a DIY kit, or a small piece of artwork created by your friend. You could also consider giving out samples of any food or treats that were made during the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JayBPC
  • Nightschild24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl