1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Booths Parenting Conference Booth

1. niclowther

niclowther Member Gold Member

I'm so excited! I got the Pampered Chef spot at a Parenting Conference coming up in April. The church will be having speakers and seminars thru-out the day and special times to visit the vendor hall.

Well I need booth ideas. I've done plenty of craft show booth, but I think I need to change gears for this one. Any ideas on how to approach this?

People are not coming to the conference to spend money, so I do not want people to walk right by my booth as soon as they see "The Pampered Chef."

Thanks for the help! :)

Mar 16, 2009
  2. I would definately concentrate on the $2 meals in 29 minutes or less! Also, I was thinking about a woman I heard from that carried her food chopper everywhere for her toddler. She would give her daughter the same food that she ate, just chop it up at the restaurant! Good luck!
    :thumbup:

Mar 16, 2009
  3. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Maybe something that showed getting the parents and kids in the kitchen together - like kids cooking shows/classes. I know my two boys are excited that I'm going to start teaching them how to cook in our regular school week (we homeschool).

Mar 16, 2009
  4. niclowther

That's a great idea. My son loves to help me cook too- he's 3.5. And cooking together leads to more dinner time as a family. I think family time keeps kids out of trouble and keeps the lines of communication open (until they're teenagers and then it's all over :p)

Mar 16, 2009
  5. loreo

loreo Banned

Are you doing the one with Lisa Whelchel?

Mar 16, 2009
  6. niclowther

Yeah, at North Baptist. Where are you in WV?

Mar 17, 2009
  7. loreo

loreo Banned

Just below you- Williamstown. I just saw the sign for this yesterday. Have fun!!

Mar 17, 2009
  8. niclowther

Awesome. Who's your director?

Mar 17, 2009
Have something to add?