• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I make my Pampered Chef booth stand out at a Parenting Conference?

In summary, the conversation is about the speaker getting the Pampered Chef spot at a Parenting Conference in April. They are seeking ideas for their booth and someone suggests focusing on affordable meals and incorporating children in the kitchen. They also discuss the benefits of family time and the location of the conference.
niclowther
Gold Member
I'm so excited! I got the Pampered Chef spot at a Parenting Conference coming up in April. The church will be having speakers and seminars thru-out the day and special times to visit the vendor hall.

Well I need booth ideas. I've done plenty of craft show booth, but I think I need to change gears for this one. Any ideas on how to approach this?

People are not coming to the conference to spend money, so I do not want people to walk right by my booth as soon as they see "The Pampered Chef."

Thanks for the help! :)

I would definately concentrate on the $2 meals in 29 minutes or less! Also, I was thinking about a woman I heard from that carried her food chopper everywhere for her toddler. She would give her daughter the same food that she ate, just chop it up at the restaurant! Good luck!
:thumbup:

Maybe something that showed getting the parents and kids in the kitchen together - like kids cooking shows/classes. I know my two boys are excited that I'm going to start teaching them how to cook in our regular school week (we homeschool).

esavvymom said:
Maybe something that showed getting the parents and kids in the kitchen together - like kids cooking shows/classes. I know my two boys are excited that I'm going to start teaching them how to cook in our regular school week (we homeschool).

That's a great idea. My son loves to help me cook too- he's 3.5. And cooking together leads to more dinner time as a family. I think family time keeps kids out of trouble and keeps the lines of communication open (until they're teenagers and then it's all over :p)

Are you doing the one with Lisa Whelchel?

loreo said:
Are you doing the one with Lisa Whelchel?

Yeah, at North Baptist. Where are you in WV?

Just below you- Williamstown. I just saw the sign for this yesterday. Have fun!!

loreo said:
Just below you- Williamstown. I just saw the sign for this yesterday. Have fun!!

Awesome. Who's your director?

What is a Parenting Conference Booth?

A Parenting Conference Booth is a booth at a conference or event that is specifically focused on providing resources and information for parents. It may include workshops, presentations, and vendors selling products related to parenting.

What type of resources can I expect to find at a Parenting Conference Booth?

You can expect to find a variety of resources at a Parenting Conference Booth, including books, articles, handouts, and products related to parenting. You may also find information on workshops and presentations that will be held at the conference.

Do I have to be a parent to attend a Parenting Conference Booth?

No, anyone is welcome to attend a Parenting Conference Booth. While the information and resources may be geared towards parents, anyone can benefit from learning about parenting techniques and strategies.

Can I purchase products at a Parenting Conference Booth?

Yes, many vendors at a Parenting Conference Booth will have products available for purchase. These may include books, toys, and other items related to parenting. However, purchasing products is not required and many booths will also provide free information and resources.

How can I find out about upcoming Parenting Conference Booths?

You can usually find information about upcoming Parenting Conference Booths on the event's website or through social media. You can also check with parenting organizations or groups in your area to see if they have any information on upcoming events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • DonnaYork
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Kasper2010
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies