• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the recommended limit for placing supply orders on Pampered Partner?

In summary, to access the Paperwork/Supply Order Form, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Resources" tab. The form allows you to order both paperwork and supplies in one convenient document. You can order a variety of supplies, including catalogs, order forms, brochures, business supplies, and replacement parts for your Pampered Chef products. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation email with a summary of your order. If you need to make changes to your order, contact the customer service team as soon as possible.
Sonia_J
Hello all!

I'm on Pampered Partner and I'm putting in for some supplies (door prizes).
i can't afford to order to much right now.

Is there a limit to how many times you can place supply orders?

I believe you can order as often as you like, except that you only get on discounted s/h per month. Then you have to pay the standard s/h charges.

Hi there! I'm also on Pampered Partner and I believe there is a limit to how many times you can place supply orders. I remember reading somewhere that it's recommended to only place one supply order per month to keep costs manageable. However, I think you can always reach out to your Pampered Partner representative for more information. They should be able to provide you with more specific guidelines and advice on how to make the most of your supply orders while staying within your budget. Good luck with your door prizes!

1. How do I access the Paperwork/Supply Order Form?

To access the Paperwork/Supply Order Form, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Resources" tab. Then, click on "Order Forms" and the Paperwork/Supply Order Form will be available for download.

2. Can I order both paperwork and supplies on the same form?

Yes, the Paperwork/Supply Order Form allows you to order both paperwork and supplies in one convenient form. Simply fill out the sections for both paperwork and supplies and submit the form together.

3. What types of supplies can I order on the Paperwork/Supply Order Form?

You can order a variety of supplies on the Paperwork/Supply Order Form, including catalogs, order forms, brochures, and business supplies such as pens and note pads. You can also order replacement parts for your Pampered Chef products.

4. How do I know if my order was received?

Once you submit your Paperwork/Supply Order Form, you will receive a confirmation email with a summary of your order. If you do not receive this email, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I make changes to my order after it has been submitted?

If you need to make changes to your order after it has been submitted, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will do their best to accommodate any changes, but please note that some changes may not be possible depending on the status of your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cooking with Nicole
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Chefstover2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • PamperedinAvon