• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pamperedpartner #S for Cookware & Stones

In summary, Pamperedpartner #S cookware and stones are two different types of cooking products. The cookware is designed for stovetop use, while the stones are meant for oven or grill use. Both products are safe to use, made with non-toxic materials, and have specific care instructions. It is important to use non-metal utensils with the cookware and to clean the stones with hot water and mild soap. They can be used on various stovetops and grills, but not on induction stovetops.
its_me_susan
Has anyone figured out the product number ranges for cookware and stones - to look up on PP to see who has ordered so we can promote adding to their collection Jan/Feb?

I'll figure it out in the next day or two, but thought I'd ask in case someone's already figured it out.

Thanks.
Susan :)

New Traditions #1300-1395 but there are a few exceptions (#1301 is Pizza Cutter; #1323 is Spreader; #1328 is Silicone Oven Mitt) don't know why they are mixed in with stones.

Classics #1417-1468

Professional Cookware #2861-2875

Executive Cookware #2760-2769 with one exception (the Executive Grill Pan is #2385) don't know why it is out of order since it's new?

Chef's Tools #2341-2346

Hope this helps!! Good Luck!!:D

Thanks! What about the numbers when the stoneware & cookware was on special in the past year (Feb & Sept)?

Stoneware in September was:

Guests: GJ78-GJ91
Host: HH79-HH92

For Cookware in February:

Hosts only: HG36-HG51

and don't forget host half price sets for cookware

HG68-HG73 from February

and...

#HP11 in spring/summer and fall/winter 2006 half price combos (cookware)

and...

#5258 Professional Cookware 1/2 price combo from fall/winter 2005

Hope this helps...I'm sure there is more...:D

Hi Susan,I have not personally figured out the product number ranges for cookware and stones, but I will definitely look into it and let you know if I come across any information. It's a great idea to promote adding to their collection in Jan/Feb! I'll be sure to keep you updated on my findings.Best,

Related to Pamperedpartner #S for Cookware & Stones

1. What is the difference between Pamperedpartner #S cookware and stones?

Pamperedpartner #S cookware refers to our line of high-quality, durable pots and pans that are designed for stovetop cooking. Our stones, on the other hand, are made from natural materials such as clay or stone and are intended for use in the oven or on the grill.

2. Are the Pamperedpartner #S cookware and stones safe to use?

Yes, all of our Pamperedpartner #S cookware and stones are made with non-toxic materials and are safe for use in cooking. We also recommend following the specific care and use instructions for each product to ensure safe and effective use.

3. Can I use metal utensils with the Pamperedpartner #S cookware?

No, we recommend using only non-metal utensils with our cookware to avoid scratching or damaging the non-stick surface. This will help prolong the lifespan of your cookware and ensure the best cooking results.

4. How do I clean and care for my Pamperedpartner #S stones?

To clean your Pamperedpartner #S stones, simply rinse with hot water and use a mild soap if necessary. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive scrubbers as they can damage the stones. It is also important to let the stones cool completely before cleaning. For long-term care, we recommend seasoning your stones regularly and storing them in a cool, dry place.

5. Can I use Pamperedpartner #S cookware and stones on any type of stovetop or grill?

Our Pamperedpartner #S cookware is suitable for use on gas, electric, and ceramic stovetops. However, we do not recommend using them on induction stovetops. Our stones can be used on both gas and charcoal grills, as well as in the oven. Just be sure to follow the specific temperature and use instructions for each product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pamperedbecky