• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Dollars/Gift Certificates

In summary, Pampered Dollars/Gift Certificates are a form of currency that can be used to purchase products from Pampered Chef. They can be redeemed by entering the code at checkout, and have an expiration date. Multiple certificates can be used on one purchase, and any remaining balance can be used for a future purchase. They cannot be redeemed for cash.
Denarella
Good morning from Jersey, Ladies and Gentlemen..technical question for you. can you trade in Pampered Dollars for gift certficates? If by the grace of God that the answer is yes, can you get them in different demoninations?

TIA! Dena:D

I know you can use them on supply orders, but PPP is on my home computer and I can't check to see if we have gift certificates listed on the non-commission orders! Actually, I've never ordered a gift certificate at all before! What a great idea tho.... to use your pampered bucks-- are you gonna give them/ auction them off? Give as gifts?

Well, I looked on the p3 and it appears to me that if you do a personal order, you can use the pc dollars to purchase gift certificates. When I clicked on "finalize" there was no errors. (I didn't submit it, I was just seeing what would happen)

So, I say probably! Someone else feel free to correct me if I am wrong or if there are rules somewhere against this!

Also, am I seeing it correctly that we get a 20% discount on the gc's too? I didn't know that!

wowwee how exciting let us know if it works!!!!:D

Did this work?? Another option would be if you gave your PC bucks to someone and they can only redeem them through you!! That is a nice bonus...

Related to Pampered Dollars/Gift Certificates

What are Pampered Dollars/Gift Certificates?

Pampered Dollars/Gift Certificates are a form of currency that can be used to purchase products from Pampered Chef. They are typically given as gifts or earned through promotions or rewards programs.

How can I redeem my Pampered Dollars/Gift Certificate?

To redeem your Pampered Dollars/Gift Certificate, simply enter the code at checkout when making a purchase on the Pampered Chef website. The amount will be deducted from your total purchase price.

Do Pampered Dollars/Gift Certificates expire?

Yes, Pampered Dollars/Gift Certificates do have an expiration date. This date is typically listed on the certificate or in the terms and conditions. It is important to use your certificate before the expiration date to ensure it is still valid.

Can I use multiple Pampered Dollars/Gift Certificates on one purchase?

Yes, you can use multiple Pampered Dollars/Gift Certificates on one purchase. Simply enter each code at checkout and the amounts will be applied to your total purchase price.

What happens if my order total is less than the value of my Pampered Dollars/Gift Certificate?

If your order total is less than the value of your Pampered Dollars/Gift Certificate, the remaining balance will stay on the certificate and can be used towards a future purchase. Please note that most certificates cannot be redeemed for cash.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • Get_Pampered
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Get_Pampered
  • kjledford