• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef: Searching for a Pasta Cooker

Thanks, I had never seen that I thought the only way to cook pasta was in a pot with boiling water. I will let her know that we dont have it but we do have the Draining Pot, lol.
ivebeen4given
I had a customer asking for a pasta cooker. They have seen one on TV and was wondering if Pampered Chef had one. I have looked online but didnt have any luck. Just wondering if any of ya'll have seen or heard of a Pampered Chef version.
From my understanding of their description you put the pasta in it and it is suppose to cook the pasta perfectly in a few minutes.

you can cook pasta in the rice cooker plus - don't know if that is what you mean.

Um, we have some great cookware. :)

DebbieJ said:
Um, we have some great cookware. :)
<giggle> That's what I was thinking. :)

I've seen that pasta thing, and it doesn't actually speed up cooking, it just is something that doesn't take up another burner on the stove.

Please check my PM for pics of the Pasta Tube.HTH,

ivebeen4given said:
I had a customer asking for a pasta cooker. They have seen one on TV and was wondering if Pampered Chef had one. I have looked online but didnt have any luck. Just wondering if any of ya'll have seen or heard of a Pampered Chef version.
From my understanding of their description you put the pasta in it and it is suppose to cook the pasta perfectly in a few minutes.

I think what you are referring to is a thing that you put uncooked pasta in, pour in boiling water, close it up and in a given amount of time it is suppose to cook your pasta. Plastic, the ones I have seen have been plastic.

Something like this...

http://www.asseenontv.com/prod-pages/pasta_pronto.html

And no, we don't have anything like it. Can't say it works or not.

I can say one good reason we don't have them - they're crap, and we don't sell crap!OK, I can say that to y'all....But, seriously, they don't work like they say/show.If the benefit she wants is not pouring into the colander, we have the pot drainy-thingie (wow, specific enough for you - I'm typing with just the one finger, or I'd look for the real name)

Thanks, I had never seen that I thought the only way to cook pasta was in a pot with boiling water. I will let her know that we dont have it but we do have the Draining Pot, lol.

I don't think we do have a draining pot (though I'm fairly new!). I was talking about the Drainer (p38 f/w 07, #2406).I have a non-PC draining pot (lid has drain and locks on for easy pour-off), but I think my last post was a little misleading. I really need to not type while feeding my daughter :p sorry!

KateD said:
I can say one good reason we don't have them - they're crap, and we don't sell crap!

OK, I can say that to y'all....

But, seriously, they don't work like they say/show.

If the benefit she wants is not pouring into the colander, we have the pot drainy-thingie (wow, specific enough for you - I'm typing with just the one finger, or I'd look for the real name)
That made me laugh out loud. :D DH laughs at the tacky things that are advertised on TV. But sometimes he'll see something kitchen related and ask if we carry a similar item. My response to him is usually along those lines.

Related to Pampered Chef: Searching for a Pasta Cooker

1. What is a Pampered Chef Pasta Cooker and how does it work?

The Pampered Chef Pasta Cooker is a multi-functional cooking tool specifically designed for cooking pasta. It consists of a pot with a straining lid and a pasta insert that allows you to easily cook, strain, and serve pasta all in one pot. Simply fill the pot with water, add your desired amount of pasta, and cook on the stovetop until it's done. Then, use the lid to strain the pasta and pour it directly onto your serving dish.

2. Is the Pampered Chef Pasta Cooker dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Pasta Cooker is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the product.

3. Can the Pampered Chef Pasta Cooker be used for other types of cooking?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Pasta Cooker can be used for more than just cooking pasta. It can also be used for steaming vegetables, boiling eggs, and cooking grains like rice or quinoa.

4. What materials is the Pampered Chef Pasta Cooker made of?

The pot and lid of the Pampered Chef Pasta Cooker are made of stainless steel, while the pasta insert is made of durable silicone. This makes it a safe and long-lasting cooking tool.

5. Can the Pampered Chef Pasta Cooker be used on all types of stovetops?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Pasta Cooker is compatible with all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction cooktops. It can also be used in the oven at temperatures up to 450°F.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MakinBacon
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
MakinBacon
  • schoonies