• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Products on eBay - Unbelievable!

In summary, there are people selling Pampered Chef products on eBay, and this is taking business away from consultants.
pchefmillard
:mad

Okay, im MAD!! I was on ebay today(christmas shopping :) ) and I was curious and entered Pampered Chef into the search and I COULD NOT believe what I saw!!!! These people, whether consultants or not are selling OUR products on ebay!! I thought this wasnt allowed? How are we supposed to exceed in our business when there are people like this out there? :eek: I was just totally dumbfounded!!!!! As I browsed further I noticed that they are over charging for ALOT of products!! Im just totally blown away by the whole thing, but what really upsets me the most, is that they are TAKING BUSINESS away from all us HARD WORKING consultants!! WOW! Unbelievable!!! Okay, im done :D But im still MAD as heck!! :D

Yep! We have had those discussions before on here! Hopefully people realize they are charging more and we wont lose too many customers. Believe it or not, they are getting turned in slowly but surely! Pampered Chef finds out about it and they get in trouble for it. They are not getting away with it!

Is there a way we can turn them in ourselves? Is there a way we can help stop this?

There are other posts on here that others have turned people in. Read some of those. Only other way is to write down their user name and call PC.

I totally agree, but.....
pchefmillard said:
:mad

Okay, im MAD!! I was on ebay today(christmas shopping :) ) and I was curious and entered Pampered Chef into the search and I COULD NOT believe what I saw!!!! These people, whether consultants or not are selling OUR products on ebay!! I thought this wasnt allowed? How are we supposed to exceed in our business when there are people like this out there? :eek: I was just totally dumbfounded!!!!! As I browsed further I noticed that they are over charging for ALOT of products!! Im just totally blown away by the whole thing, but what really upsets me the most, is that they are TAKING BUSINESS away from all us HARD WORKING consultants!! WOW! Unbelievable!!! Okay, im done :D But im still MAD as heck!! :D

I said the same thing to my hubby about the fact that there were so many people out there selling our products, but he did remind me that there are those out there who may not need or want our products and are selling it to get rid of it. No different than if we went to Target and bought something and then turned around and sold it on eBay because we had no use for it anymore. I guess it makes sense, but you do have to wonder about some of those who sell on eBay--especially the ones who have stores on eBay that say The Pampered Place or something to that effect. As consultants, WE are not allowed to sell on eBay to increase our sales, but nothing says that a former consultant or regular person can't sell things that they want to get rid of on eBay. Besides, those people who buy off of eBay aren't getting the warranties that PC has on their products, so they do lose out by not buying from us instead.

the last time this conversation was started i thought i read that it was ok to buy the stuff from people who wasnt consultants any longer or if it was discontinued? i was looking through there a few days ago and was laughing at the prices. i had a catalog on hand to compare and it was ridiculous the way they was pricing things. but at the same time some of it was cheaper. its frustrating but its hard to bust them because most of them use another persons account or something like that. and like mentioned earler they are missing out on the warranty, so if something happens they cant complain to HO and expect them to fix it.

I just saw a ridiculous price the other. Someone had a new patriotic heart mold (the most recent) with a starting price of 28.50!!! I just don't get it. You could almost buy 3 for that. I am watching that item to see if it actually sells for that. Blows my mind. I saw one time the bid had gotten up to 16.50 for the micro cooker. It is just crazy.

The people who buy anythingOkay, the fact is, there is someone out there who will buy ANYTHING no matter the price (do you guys remember on e-bay the potato chip supposedly in the shape of the Virgin Mary that sold for thousands of dollars???? :rolleyes: )
I try to look at it like this: yes, it can be hard to get bookings and we have to work to sell our products. BUT the fact that someone out there is willing to spend a lot more for PC stuff than they need to reminds me that if I keep working at it, connecting to people, there will always be SOMEONE SOMEWHERE who will say "Yea! I'd love to book a show!" or, "I think I'd like to buy the entire set of Professional Cookware" (okay, I haven't heard that one said personally, but I know that customer is out there somewhere!!! :D )
And it also means that there is interest in the Pampered Chef products, and maybe those people who are looking for a specific thing, check on e-bay, can't find it or realize it's been overpriced and figure 'I'll just get in touch with a consultant'.
Too bad we can't get a list of buyers and let them know about our host rewards! :)
D.C.

1. What makes Pampered Chef products on eBay so unbelievable?

Pampered Chef products on eBay are unbelievable because they are typically sold at discounted prices compared to purchasing them directly from a consultant or the company's website. This makes them more accessible and affordable for customers.

2. Are the Pampered Chef products on eBay authentic?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products sold on eBay are authentic. The company closely monitors eBay to ensure that only authorized sellers are offering their products. Additionally, many eBay sellers are independent consultants for Pampered Chef.

3. Can I find discontinued or hard-to-find Pampered Chef products on eBay?

Yes, eBay is a great place to find discontinued or hard-to-find Pampered Chef products. Many sellers specialize in selling rare or out-of-stock items, and eBay's search function makes it easy to find specific products.

4. Are the prices for Pampered Chef products on eBay negotiable?

It depends on the seller. Some sellers may be open to negotiating on the price, especially if the item has been listed for a while. However, others may have a set price and may not be willing to budge.

5. Is it safe to purchase Pampered Chef products on eBay?

Yes, purchasing Pampered Chef products on eBay is generally safe. Most sellers have positive feedback from previous buyers and offer return policies. It's important to carefully read the product description and seller's policies before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shelbi
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kpiemonte
  • jst4467
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg