• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Oil Dipping Set: Perfect for Holiday Entertaining

In summary, the Pampered Chef Oil Dipping Set is a great gift idea for Holiday Giving. It is a heart healthy way to entertain, and can be used with a variety of breads.
DebPC
Staff member
Pampered Chef Oil Dipping SetThis is going to a very popular gift idea for Holiday Giving. ( My sister Bev, the entertaining Queeen of Newurgh, NY,is already getting one for her 10/10 B'day- "shopping made easy" . I am an RD and it is a heart healthy way to entertain and she had a heart attack 2 yrs ago)

I will demo it with bread ( bread tube) garlic and parmesan in one bowl, Italian in one, Rosemary in one and Southwest (PC seasonings) in one. The the olive oil is added. Dipping and Sipping, while they shop. The Beer bread and rustic bakery bread are great choices. Bread knife, cutting board, wine opener, garlic press, measuring spoons, deluxe cheese grater, food chopper to chop garlic as an alternative to the press, cheese knive, new cheese bistro set, simple additions for cheese ( entertainment set etc), woven basket for bread, new towel set for background of display or folded to line the bread basket...add your ideas.. Eileen Paul

Deb Pc
I think the oil dipping set looks great and I purchased one to show off while it is the guest special. I have never used an oil dippong set and I am confused as how to use it effectively. I would love to have a wow recipe or wow display for my upcoming shows. I want everyone to want an oil dipping set. But I have to be sold on it first. Help!!!!!
KathyL

Hi Kathy,

Welcome to Chefsuccess.com! Check under the Recipes thread under Dipping for Dummies- there are many great recipes for the Pampered Chef Oil dipping Set. Plus go ahead and experiment. It's easy and fun!

Thanks for joining! Please post and spread the word about this website!
DebPC

Hi all! In changing my format for my shows this past season, I am now beginning all of my shows with a treat of bread dipping! Some people have never experienced it - it is an easy, elegant, festive, and tasty appetizer. This is something extra that I provide as a bonus for my hosts and it is always a big hit. I use the oil dipping set along with the large square simple additions platter to increase the amount of product I am showing and it looks so impressive with a saucer in all four corners of the platter and a tasty pile of bread in the middle. Two big hits: in addition to using our Italian, Rosemary Herb, and Dill seasonings, use about a tablespoon of the Tomatoe Herb seasoning from the Farmer's Market Seasoning Set!!!! Don't forget to top each of the saucers with some grated fresh parmesan cheese! Also grate this cheese over your bread before you bake it, but use the larger barrel from the cheese grater. It gives the bread a wonderful crispness and a great taste! Best of luck!! Marliray

Hi Eileen,I couldn't agree more, the Pampered Chef Oil Dipping Set is definitely a must-have for any holiday gift list! It's not only a great way to entertain guests, but also a heart-healthy option for those who may have dietary restrictions. I love your idea of using the bread tube and various seasonings to create delicious dipping combinations. And with the addition of our other kitchen tools and accessories, like the bread knife and cheese bistro set, it's sure to be a hit with any food lover. Thank you for sharing your ideas and happy gifting!Best,

1. What is included in the Pampered Chef Oil Dipping Set?

The Pampered Chef Oil Dipping Set includes a ceramic serving tray, four ceramic dipping dishes, and four stainless steel dipping spoons.

2. How is the ceramic serving tray and dishes designed for holiday entertaining?

The ceramic serving tray and dishes are designed with festive holiday patterns and colors, making them perfect for serving appetizers, dips, and oils during holiday gatherings.

3. Can the ceramic dishes and tray be used in the oven or microwave?

No, the ceramic dishes and tray are not oven or microwave safe. They are designed for serving purposes only.

4. Are the stainless steel dipping spoons dishwasher safe?

Yes, the stainless steel dipping spoons are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

5. How can I use the Pampered Chef Oil Dipping Set for holiday entertaining?

The set is perfect for serving a variety of oils, such as olive oil, balsamic vinegar, or herb-infused oils, along with bread or crackers as a delicious appetizer. It can also be used for serving dips, sauces, or condiments during holiday meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • dianevill
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kkimpinski
  • PampMomof3