• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Pampered Chef Not Working Out For You? Items Available for Sale!

In summary, the person is sharing that they are unable to continue with their Pampered Chef business due to their busy schedule and lack of support in their new location. They are selling various items, including a black leather binder, invitations, magazines, and other supplies for $80. They are also open to meeting in person for the exchange. The person can be contacted at [email protected]. The items would be useful for new recruits and the buyer can pay through PayPal.
jendebouver
Pampered Chef is not working out for me:( I recently got out of the Army and moved to a new location were I don't know anyone but who I work with and a few of my husband's family members. I have had 2 shows since being here and no one has come to either of them. But I have a really great job that I work full time and I go to college full time so I have a pretty busy schedule. I really don't have time to do a lot of shows or to put the effort into Pampered Chef like I should:confused: So anyways I am selling what I have left of my stuff if any of you are interested. PC has been fun:)

Red crate
10 pks invitations
Pampered Chef Black leather binder with calendar and organizer (from Merrill)
Write -in Receipts (almost a full pack of 100)
5 Empowering Women Magazines
Cooking Show planning guide - new pack
Gift Certificate forms
Black leather PC binder with Trifle Bowl and Simple Additions display cards inside, also a few fliers, recipes
White PC Binder w/inside: dvds, your life your way fliers, more recruit fliers, all new packs, Independent Consultant Agreement Forms, more fliers, recipes
display folders
about 20 catalogs w/trifle bowl on front
2 bags of med gloves
Breast cancer brochures
HWC pins - 2 whole packs
bags
PC apron
Parchment paper
Pampered Partner
Printable Materials CD
Recipe for Success Policies Book
6 Spring/Summer Seasons Best
5 Fall/Winter Seasons Best
1 pk left in box of Chipotle Ranch seasoning mix
5 Bamboo tongs
3 Mini Whippers
10 Quikut paring knives
Bag of red and blue pens

About $100.00 in items...............For $80.00.
Will be more for shipping, about $20.00. Container is very heavy. If in the Schaumburg, IL area we can meet up to exchange.

Anyone interested can email me at [email protected].

Items would be great for new recruits;)

I would like to purchase these itemsDo you take pay pal? Let me know!! I sent you and email as well.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear that Pampered Chef hasn't been working out for you. It can be tough starting a new business in a new location, especially with a busy schedule. Have you considered reaching out to your husband's family members or coworkers to see if they would be interested in hosting a show or purchasing some of your items? It's possible that they may know others who would be interested as well. Also, have you tried using social media or online platforms to promote your business? That way, you can reach a wider audience without having to physically host a show. I wish you the best of luck in selling your items and I hope things turn around for you soon!

1. What types of products does Pampered Chef sell?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, cutlery, and pantry items. We also have a variety of cookbooks and meal prep solutions available.

2. Are Pampered Chef products only available for purchase through consultants?

Yes, our products are exclusively sold through our network of independent consultants. This allows for a more personalized shopping experience and the opportunity to learn about our products from someone who has firsthand experience using them.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef party to earn free products?

Absolutely! Hosting a party is a fun and easy way to earn free and discounted products. Your consultant will guide you through the process and help you plan a successful party.

4. Do Pampered Chef items come with a warranty?

Yes, all of our products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects. If you experience any issues with your Pampered Chef item, please contact your consultant for assistance.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products through your consultant's personal website. This allows for a convenient and secure online shopping experience. You can also browse and shop through our digital catalog on our main website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • jendebouver
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jendebouver
Replies