• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Pampered Chef Bags for Sale?

The lime green tote, the laptop bag, and the black shoulder bag are all still available for sale. The help whip cancer shoulder bag is sold, but the blue Pampered Chef rolling bag and the pink polk-a-dot help whip cancer shoulder bag are still available for sale.
chezshelly
Gold Member
I have for sale 5 different Pampered Chef Bags:

Lime Green Tote: I believe this was sold at National Conference or Leadership about 4 or 5 years ago. I love it but hardly ever use it. Very good condition.

Laptop Bag with Beige flap with chef's hat logo: I did use this for a time but I pared down the size of my laptop. It shows a little wear but is in good shape.

Help Whip Cancer Shoulder Bag with Pink Polk-a-dots across top of pocket and around top edge of bag: I used this once so it is in new condition!!! I love it but never use it.

Black Shoulder Bag with Beige Leather look trim and handles: I think this was from National Conference about 4 years ago, never used in new condition.

Blue Pampered Chef rolling bag: I have used this once, again, love it but don't use it enough for it to take up the space it is taking up.

Not sure about a price for these, if you are intersted, let me know and we will figure something out!!

Do you have pictures? Thanks

Not until my daughter gets home and takes them with her camera so I can upload them. Hopefully by this evening.

Ok, thanks

I'm intertested in the help whip cancer/pink polka dot- I would love a picture & the price ([email protected]).
Thanks!!
Jana

Okay everyone, I can't figure out how to post the pictures but if you are interested I can email them to you individually. Sorry and thanks!

I am interested in the rolling bag and the pink polk-a-dot would you please email me price and pics if they are still available thank you [email protected]

please email pictures of any bags you haven't already sold, thanks! [email protected]

Sale is pending on the laptop bag and the pink and black/brown HWC bags.

I'm interested in the llime green tote if it's still available. can you send a pick to [email protected]

thanks!

Both the laptop bag and the HWC pink dots bag have sold! Thanks!

Shelly I never received an email is the rolling tote still available?

That's strange I sent it yesterday evening of both. I will send it again, it is still available!! So sorry about that, computers are great when they do what you want them to!!

Shelly - did you sell your rolling tote bag?

chezshelly said:
I have for sale 5 different Pampered Chef Bags:

Lime Green Tote: I believe this was sold at National Conference or Leadership about 4 or 5 years ago. I love it but hardly ever use it. Very good condition.

Laptop Bag with Beige flap with chef's hat logo: I did use this for a time but I pared down the size of my laptop. It shows a little wear but is in good shape.

Help Whip Cancer Shoulder Bag with Pink Polk-a-dots across top of pocket and around top edge of bag: I used this once so it is in new condition!!! I love it but never use it.

Black Shoulder Bag with Beige Leather look trim and handles: I think this was from National Conference about 4 years ago, never used in new condition.

Blue Pampered Chef rolling bag: I have used this once, again, love it but don't use it enough for it to take up the space it is taking up.

Not sure about a price for these, if you are intersted, let me know and we will figure something out!!

Hi! are any of these items still available for sale? thanks!

What are the benefits of using Pampered Chef Bags?

Pampered Chef Bags are designed to make transporting and storing your kitchen tools and products easier. They are made with durable materials and have multiple compartments for organization. These bags also help to protect your items from damage and keep them organized while on the go.

What sizes are available for Pampered Chef Bags?

Pampered Chef Bags come in a variety of sizes to fit your specific needs. The most popular sizes are the Mini, Deluxe, and Executive bags. The Mini bag is great for small tools and utensils, the Deluxe bag is perfect for larger items like mixing bowls and baking dishes, and the Executive bag is ideal for professional chefs or those who need to transport a large amount of items.

Are Pampered Chef Bags easy to clean?

Yes, all Pampered Chef Bags are made with materials that are easy to clean and maintain. Simply wipe down the bag with a damp cloth and mild soap, or spot clean any spills or stains. Allow the bag to air dry completely before using or storing.

What types of compartments and pockets do Pampered Chef Bags have?

Pampered Chef Bags are designed with functionality in mind. They have multiple compartments and pockets to keep your items organized and easily accessible. Most bags have a main compartment for larger items, side pockets for utensils or smaller tools, and a front pocket for additional storage. Some bags also have interior pockets for even more organization.

Can I personalize my Pampered Chef Bag?

Yes, you can add a personal touch to your Pampered Chef Bag by having it embroidered with your name or initials. This is a great way to make your bag stand out and also prevent mix-ups with other bags. Personalization is available for an additional fee and can be done at the time of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • jnhr1986