• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Successfully Sell Both Pampered Chef and Candles?

In summary, when faced with potential recruits who already sell candles, focus on the unique benefits and features of Pampered Chef products, such as their high-quality and practicality, as well as the opportunity for building a business and earning potential.
LCOLACHICO
Does any one here sell both?? pc and candles???

I know that i have a few friends that are looking into selling pc but already sell candles.. I have done a few shows where it is come see "all that is offered"
"all one shop stop" and i have sold pc, and they are selling candles, and others are selling their thing..

but in my experience the candles have always out won PC...

what would you tell your possible "recruits"

thanks

Right now with the economy the way it is, PC is the way to go. Candles are not a neccessity but eating is. People are eating out less and cooking at home more. That's where we come in. We get to show them how to stretch their dollar while making yummy easy recipes.

I have done a lot of combo shows with my PL lady (in fact, we have one this Friday). It goes both ways on sales. So far the host this time around has way more outside orders for PC than PL.

Your recruits could not promote both PC and candles at a party ... it's a conflict of interest. PLUS, if they want to promote to director they cannot be involved with another DS company.

thanks for the input :)

for any inputHi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I have also come across the situation where potential recruits already sell candles. My advice would be to focus on the unique benefits and features of Pampered Chef products that set us apart from other direct sales companies. Our high-quality kitchen tools and accessories are not only practical and versatile, but they also come with a lifetime guarantee. Plus, our recipes and cooking techniques are a great way to bring people together and make memories in the kitchen. While candles may be popular, Pampered Chef offers a unique and valuable opportunity for those interested in cooking, entertaining, and building a business. I would also suggest showcasing the variety of products and the potential for earning through both party sales and online orders. I hope this helps and best of luck with your recruiting efforts!

What is Pampered Chef and Candles?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. Candles are one of the products they offer, along with kitchen gadgets, bakeware, and cookware.

How are Pampered Chef candles different from other candles on the market?

Pampered Chef candles are made with all-natural ingredients, including soy wax and essential oils. They are also hand-poured and contain no paraffin or synthetic fragrances, making them a healthier option for your home.

What scents do Pampered Chef candles come in?

Pampered Chef candles come in a variety of scents, including Lavender Vanilla, Lemon Verbena, Cinnamon Vanilla, and Citrus Basil. They also have seasonal scents that change throughout the year.

How long do Pampered Chef candles burn for?

The burn time for Pampered Chef candles varies depending on the size of the candle. Generally, their large candles burn for 60-70 hours, while their small candles burn for 20-30 hours.

Can I use Pampered Chef candles as a cooking ingredient?

No, Pampered Chef candles are not meant to be used as a cooking ingredient. They are designed to be used as a candle and should not be ingested or used in cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cwinter474
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cwinter474
Replies