• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Address to Send Paperwork

In summary, the individual is looking for the address to send their paperwork order to and is unable to find it on the order form. They have tried using Pampered Partner or P3, but are unable to add a trivet to their product list. They have decided to mail the order instead and would like to thank the person for providing the address for The Pampered Chef, Ltd. in Addison, IL.
cookinmama
Gold Member
Does anyone know the address I send my paperwork order to? I am at work and wanted to send it off today and there is not an address on the order form anywhere. Unless I am totally blind and that could be a possablility. Any help would be great. Thanks!

Why don't you submit it through Pampered Partner or P3? That's the easiest way.

The Pampered Chef, Ltd.
Attn: Solution Center
One Pampered Chef Lane
Addison, IL 60101-5630

DebbieJ said:

Because I am at work plus. I have tried and tried to add the trivet to the product list and it will not let me order it. I have tried everything. So I am just mailing it off because I can't wait any longer.

DebbieJ said:

Because I am at work plus I have tried and tried to add the trivet to the product list and it will not let me order it. I have tried everything. So I am just mailing it off because I can't wait any longer.

DebbieJ said:

Because I am at work plus I have tried and tried to add the trivet to the product list and it will not let me order it. I have tried everything. So I am just mailing it off because I can't wait any longer.

Thanks for the address.

DebbieJ said:

Thanks for the address.

Related to Pampered Chef Address to Send Paperwork

1. How do I know where to send my paperwork for Pampered Chef?

The address to send your paperwork for Pampered Chef is located on the back of your consultant agreement or can be found in the "Contact Us" section of the Pampered Chef website.

2. Is there a specific address for sending paperwork for orders?

Yes, there is a separate address for sending paperwork for orders. This address can be found on the back of your order form or in the "Contact Us" section of the Pampered Chef website.

3. Can I send my paperwork through email or fax instead of mailing it?

At this time, Pampered Chef only accepts paperwork through mail. This helps ensure the security and accuracy of your information.

4. What should I do if I can't find the address to send my paperwork?

If you are unable to locate the address to send your paperwork, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance. They will be able to provide you with the correct address.

5. Is there a deadline for sending in my paperwork?

Yes, there is a deadline for sending in your paperwork. This deadline can be found on the back of your consultant agreement or in the "Contact Us" section of the Pampered Chef website. It is important to submit your paperwork on time to ensure timely processing of your orders and payments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
skaugchef
Replies
Views
pampered1224