• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Bride/Groom Aprons 4 Sale

C
ChefGretchen
Pampered Bride/Groom Aprons 4 Sale

I have two brand new (out of the bag) with use and care instructions Pampered Bride and Groom Aprons for sale if anyone is interested. I ordered these for my sister and new husband for their bridal shower this weekend and they cancelled on me at the VERY last minute. :mad: I only took them out of the bags to look at them. They have never been worn, etc. If anyone is interested, I can let them go for my cost - $23.89. Thanks, Gretchen You can email me at [email protected]

Thank you all for looking. The aprons are no longer available for sale.

Last edited by a moderator:

1. What are the Pampered Bride/Groom Aprons?

The Pampered Bride/Groom Aprons are a set of two brand new aprons, one for the bride and one for the groom, designed for use during cooking or other messy activities. They come with use and care instructions.

2. Are the aprons used or brand new?

The aprons are brand new and have never been used. They were only taken out of the bags to look at them.

3. What happened to the original buyer?

The original buyer's sister and new husband cancelled on her at the last minute, so she is now selling the aprons.

4. How much do the aprons cost?

The asking price for the aprons is $23.89, which is the same as the original cost.

5. How can I purchase the aprons?

If you are interested in purchasing the aprons, you can contact the seller, Gretchen, via email at [email protected]. However, as mentioned in the post, the aprons are no longer available for sale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Cookin'InTX
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
heat123
  • Jill092375