• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Bride Apron - Pockets?

In summary, the Pampered Bride Apron - Pockets is a durable and lightweight cotton-polyester blend material apron that is perfect for cooking and baking. It features adjustable neck and waist straps for a customizable and comfortable fit, and has two spacious pockets for holding utensils and other cooking essentials. The apron is also machine washable for easy cleaning and can be personalized with a name or text, making it a great gift for brides-to-be or newlyweds.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I can't remember - does the Pampered Bride Apron have pockets?

thanks!

I think it does. I remember my last bridal shower all signed on the pocket.

I THINK it does too....anyone know 100% FOR SURE?

I'm not sure either, I just got one the other day but gave it to the host of the Bridal Shower to keep on hand for the party,so I didn't open it and look but I'd like to know the answer.

I have mine at home from 2 years ago, PM me and I'll look when I get home. If it's still the same...

I just pulled one out of the pack and yes it has 2 big pockets.

Kodeysmom said:
I just pulled one out of the pack and yes it has 2 big pockets.
Thanks so much!

Good to know!

What is the material of the Pampered Bride Apron - Pockets?

The Pampered Bride Apron - Pockets is made of a durable and lightweight cotton-polyester blend material that is perfect for cooking and baking.

Does the Pampered Bride Apron - Pockets have adjustable straps?

Yes, the Pampered Bride Apron - Pockets features adjustable neck and waist straps for a customizable and comfortable fit.

How many pockets does the Pampered Bride Apron - Pockets have?

The Pampered Bride Apron - Pockets has two spacious pockets, perfect for holding utensils, recipe cards, and other cooking essentials.

Is the Pampered Bride Apron - Pockets machine washable?

Yes, the Pampered Bride Apron - Pockets is machine washable for easy and convenient cleaning.

Can I personalize the Pampered Bride Apron - Pockets with my name?

Yes, the Pampered Bride Apron - Pockets can be personalized with your name or any other text for a special touch. This makes it a great gift for brides-to-be or newlyweds.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies