• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Paige's Father Pleas for Daughter's Remains

Your Name]In summary, Frank Birgfeld, father of Paige Birgfeld, is in a ongoing battle with the Mesa County Sheriff's Department to retrieve his daughter's remains. While some may see it as a power trip, Mr. Birgfeld simply wants closure and the ability to properly lay his daughter to rest. Despite the challenges, he continues to have hope for justice to be served for his family.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
KREX News in Grand Junction is reporting that Frank Birgfeld, Paige's father, is continuing his battle with the Mesa County Sheriff's Department to release Paige's remains.

Link: http://www.krextv.com/story/paige-birgfeld-s-father-pleas-for-daughter-s-remains-20131230

You would think they could collect what they need to collect, and then release them. If need be, they can exhume later. But realistically, will they ever find who they are looking for at this point? Seems more like a power trip to me.

I know that a lot of people put great store in knowing where the remains are or visiting the place where the remains are kept. So, for that reason I can see where her father would want them. Cold cases are solved all the time, so I still pray almost daily for justice to be done for her family.

esavvymom said:
You would think they could collect what they need to collect, and then release them. If need be, they can exhume later. But realistically, will they ever find who they are looking for at this point? Seems more like a power trip to me.
We know who we're looking for. It's the proof that is needed to bring this to a close.

Dear [KREX News],

I was deeply saddened to hear about the ongoing battle that Frank Birgfeld, father of Paige Birgfeld, is facing in trying to retrieve his daughter's remains from the Mesa County Sheriff's Department. As a pampered chef consultant, I have had the privilege of working with many families and I can only imagine the pain and heartache that Mr. Birgfeld and his family are experiencing.

I am sending my thoughts and prayers to the Birgfeld family during this difficult time. I hope that the Mesa County Sheriff's Department will show compassion and understanding towards Mr. Birgfeld's request and release Paige's remains to her family.

In times like this, it is important for communities to come together and support those in need. I encourage anyone who may have information about Paige's disappearance to come forward and help bring closure to her family.

Sincerely,

1. What is the background story of "Paige's Father Pleas for Daughter's Remains"?

Pampered Chef employee Paige Renkoski went missing in 1990 while on a business trip in Michigan. Her father, Vern Renkoski, has been searching for her remains for over 30 years.

2. How did Pampered Chef get involved in this case?

Paige was on a business trip for Pampered Chef at the time of her disappearance. Her family has since partnered with the company to help raise awareness and gather information about her case.

3. What efforts has Pampered Chef made to support Paige's family and the search for her remains?

Pampered Chef has donated resources and funds to assist in the search for Paige's remains. They have also collaborated with the Renkoski family to create a PSA and actively share updates on the case through their social media channels.

4. How can customers and the public help in the search for Paige's remains?

Anyone with information about Paige's disappearance is encouraged to contact the Michigan State Police at (855) 642-4847 or the Renkoski family directly at (517) 546-0888. Sharing information and updates on social media can also help bring attention to the case.

5. Is there any update on the search for Paige's remains?

Despite ongoing efforts, Paige's remains have not yet been found. However, the Renkoski family remains hopeful and continues to actively search for answers and closure.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • The_Kitchen_Guy