• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Memorial Service for Paige Scheduled April 28

In summary, a memorial service for Paige, a beloved Pampered Chef consultant, will be held on Saturday, April 28th at Grand Junction High School. Paige's father, Frank Birgfeld, expressed his gratitude for the outpouring of support from people who may not have known Paige or her family. Many consultants have expressed their desire to attend and show their support, even if they are unable to physically be there. The service will surely be a beautiful tribute to a wonderful person who will be greatly missed.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
A memorial service for Paige will be held on Saturday, April 28th in the Grand Junction High School auditorium.

You are all invited to attend.

Frank Birgfeld, Paige's father, says, "To have all of these people, few of whom knew Paige, none of whom who knew her family generally, turn out and support us like they did. We're very humbled to them and certainly that will be a far better way for people to honor Paige."

RIP, Paige.

I'm sure there will be a few Consultants there. Wish it was possible for me to make the trip up there to come show my support for the family. The police & fireman make a wall of uniformed personnel at funerals to show support. I hope there's a wall of Consultants wearing PC aprons at this memorial. ;)

Would that not be totally cool! I wish I could do it too. I have the time but certainly not the money. And I have the apron too!

It would be awesome if we could all make it. I know we will all be in spirit.

Dear Frank Birgfeld,

I am deeply saddened to hear about the loss of your beloved daughter, Paige. My heart goes out to you and your family during this difficult time. I cannot imagine the pain and sorrow you must be feeling.

I would like to extend my sincerest condolences and let you know that I will be attending the memorial service on Saturday, April 28th. I did not have the pleasure of knowing Paige, but I would be honored to pay my respects and show my support for your family.

I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I know Paige was a consultant as well. I am sure she was a wonderful person and a valuable member of our consultant community. Her passion for cooking and sharing it with others will be greatly missed.

Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I hope the memorial service will bring some comfort and peace during this difficult time.

Sincerely,

Pampered Chef Consultant

Related to Memorial Service for Paige Scheduled April 28

1. When and where is the memorial service for Paige?

The memorial service for Paige is scheduled for April 28 at 2:00 PM at the local community center.

2. Can anyone attend the service?

Yes, the service is open to anyone who knew Paige and would like to pay their respects.

3. Is there a dress code for the service?

No specific dress code is required, but we ask that attendees dress respectfully for the occasion.

4. Are there any special arrangements for flowers or donations?

In lieu of flowers, the family has requested that donations be made to the local animal shelter, as Paige was an avid animal lover.

5. Will there be a reception following the service?

Yes, there will be a small reception with light refreshments provided after the service for attendees to gather and share memories of Paige.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chanddl
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • The_Kitchen_Guy