• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lots of Evidence to Sift Through

In summary, the Mesa County Sheriff's Office is investigating the death of Paige Birgfeld and they say that they have new evidence which will take time to analyze.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
KKCO News is reporting that there is a great deal of evidence in Paige's case.

http://www.nbc11news.com/mobi?storyid=143604836

Update on Paige Birgfeld homicide investigation

Posted: 12:04 AM Mar 21, 2012
Reporter: Andrew Reid

Grand Junction, Colo. (KKCO) - It's going to take time to sift through all the new evidence in the Paige Birgfeld homicide investigation.

That's the word from the Mesa County Sheriff's Office. For now investigators continue to piece together exactly what happened.

Currently CBI is analyzing the latest evidence, but they have given this case priority.

I'm glad there's new evidence, and I'm glad they're making it a priority. Maybe there will finally be some answers - and a conviction!

This sounds funny but I really do wonder who is quivering int he boots? That guy from across the street, can not remember his name, or was it the ex? Maybe it was no one we even know of yet. I would really love to be a fly on the wall when the pieces of THAT puzzle come together! I just hope it is not some one named "Inconclusive"!

So hoping and praying it's the pieces they need to finish the puzzle!

It sure would be nice if it worked in real life like it does on TV. AN hour later and they have the killer! But I have also watched Forensic Files and I know that it could be quite some time before all those pieces come together. There are still many, many killers out there because those pieces are still so scattered to the wind. We have a lady buried here in WI that is even unidentified after being discovered in a small gully by hunters. They know she was murdered. They know she was out there for a very long time. They even buried her without a name. So... At least Paige can be laid to rest with her name in tact. There is some solace in that I am sure.

pampered1224 said:
It sure would be nice if it worked in real life like it does on TV. AN hour later and they have the killer! But I have also watched Forensic Files and I know that it could be quite some time before all those pieces come together. There are still many, many killers out there because those pieces are still so scattered to the wind. We have a lady buried here in WI that is even unidentified after being discovered in a small gully by hunters. They know she was murdered. They know she was out there for a very long time. They even buried her without a name. So... At least Paige can be laid to rest with her name in tact. There is some solace in that I am sure.

Around here, we have this case
Ashley Okland | Iowa Cold Cases

I grew up in the same community as her, she was a few years behind me in school. It seems like they have absolutely nothing to go on.

wadesgirl said:
Around here, we have this case
Ashley Okland | Iowa Cold Cases

I grew up in the same community as her, she was a few years behind me in school. It seems like they have absolutely nothing to go on.

One of the older articles referenced at the bottom of that one talks about the person who found Ashley threatened suicide & then turned up missing. Sounds like more than PTSD. Maybe guilt? I wonder if they are looking at her as a suspect???

Sheila said:
One of the older articles referenced at the bottom of that one talks about the person who found Ashley threatened suicide & then turned up missing. Sounds like more than PTSD. Maybe guilt? I wonder if they are looking at her as a suspect???

I think they cleared her, just that she was the one who found Ashley.

1. What does "Lots of Evidence to Sift Through" mean?

"Lots of Evidence to Sift Through" refers to the process of carefully examining and evaluating various pieces of evidence in order to make an informed decision or conclusion. In the context of Pampered Chef, it may refer to researching different product options or customer reviews before making a purchase.

2. How can I sift through lots of evidence effectively?

To effectively sift through lots of evidence, it is important to have a clear understanding of what you are looking for and to stay organized. Take notes, make lists, and use tools like charts or spreadsheets to help you keep track of the information. It may also be helpful to set a timeline or deadline for making a decision.

3. What types of evidence should I consider when sifting through options?

When sifting through options, it is important to consider a variety of evidence such as product features, customer reviews, expert opinions, and personal experiences. You may also want to consider prices, warranties, and any additional information provided by the company.

4. How do I know which evidence to trust?

It is important to carefully evaluate the credibility and reliability of the evidence you are considering. Look for reputable sources, check for bias or conflicting information, and consider the context in which the evidence was gathered. It may also be helpful to seek out multiple sources to get a well-rounded perspective.

5. Can Pampered Chef provide guidance on sifting through evidence?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources and tools to help customers sift through evidence and make informed decisions. This includes product information, customer reviews, and the expertise of Pampered Chef consultants who can provide personalized recommendations based on your needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • The_Kitchen_Guy