• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Padded Stoneware Bag for Rolling Show - Looking to Buy

In summary, the Padded Stoneware Bag for Rolling Show is a protective bag designed to transport and store Pampered Chef stoneware products. It measures 16.5 inches in length, 11.5 inches in width, and 2.75 inches in depth and can fit most Pampered Chef stoneware products up to 15 inches in diameter. The bag is not machine washable or suitable for dry cleaning, but can be spot cleaned with a damp cloth. It can also be used for other stoneware products of similar size and shape, but a perfect fit cannot be guaranteed. When not in use, the bag can be folded or rolled up for easy storage in a cool, dry place.
chefannie
I am looking for a padded stoneware bag that I can use in conjunction with my rolling show to go. Does anyone have one that they are willing to part with? Thanks.:)

Annie,I have one - it's the flat square tote that zips around 3 sides. It's never been used. I don't know how much it would be to ship, because it's not heavy but it's bulky (and I wouldn't want to fold it to cram it into a smaller box). I won't have a chance today to see if I have shipping material for it, because I'm at work already and I have a show tonight (for which I still need to pack :eek: ).Anyhoo- $12 plus shipping.

Stoneware ToteAnn,
Thanks. Let me know the shipping.

Annie

Related to Padded Stoneware Bag for Rolling Show - Looking to Buy

What is the purpose of the Padded Stoneware Bag for Rolling Show?

The Padded Stoneware Bag for Rolling Show is designed to safely transport and store your Pampered Chef stoneware products, such as baking stones and pizza stones. It helps protect your stoneware from scratches and damage while on the go.

What are the dimensions of the Padded Stoneware Bag for Rolling Show?

The bag measures 16.5 inches in length, 11.5 inches in width, and 2.75 inches in depth. It can easily fit most Pampered Chef stoneware products, up to 15 inches in diameter.

Is the Padded Stoneware Bag for Rolling Show machine washable?

No, we do not recommend machine washing the bag. Instead, spot clean any spills or stains with a damp cloth. The bag is also not suitable for dry cleaning.

Can I use the Padded Stoneware Bag for Rolling Show for non-Pampered Chef stoneware products?

While the bag is specifically designed for Pampered Chef stoneware, it can also be used for other stoneware products that have a similar size and shape. However, we cannot guarantee a perfect fit for non-Pampered Chef items.

How do I store the Padded Stoneware Bag for Rolling Show when not in use?

The bag can be folded or rolled up for easy storage in a cabinet or cupboard. It is recommended to store it in a cool, dry place to prolong its lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefkeri
  • chezshelly
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • MahoneysKitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies