• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Fixing P3 Glitch? Troubleshoot with These Tips!

In summary, a consultant is having trouble submitting a party with a co-host on P3. Despite deleting and re-entering the information, the system is still not allowing the submission. The user has been directed to HO tech support for assistance. The issue may be resolved by ensuring only one person is checked as a co-host and that both the host and co-host have a blue "H" or "CO" by their name in the list of guests. If all else fails, the consultant can call Tech Support at 888 OUR CHEF. Currently, there is no option to transfer contact information to email on P3, but it may be available in the future.
baychef
Silver Member
I could sure use someone's help for one of my consultants. She has entered a party on P3 already but is now having difficulty submitting one with a co-host. The co-host and her order are in the system, but when she goes to submit it, it tells her that there can only be 2 names for host and co-host. She deleted the show and put it on P3 again and it still won't let her submit it. I believe when she takes off the co-host, it tells her that she needs to have a host order to submit the show.:confused: :confused:
I want to use P3 so bad, but I don't have time to mess with all of the glitches I have heard about the program. (Like any of us have the time!) I have directed her to HO tech support, but they are closed today.
Any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance.

make sure only one box is checked as a co-host...

The list of guests should have one person with a blue H by their name and one person with a blue CO by their name...

Thanks for the help but she says she sees nothing on the screen with blue H or Co for this show or the one she submitted??

I f all else fails then have her call tech support tomorrow. They are amazing and will walk her through it in minutes.

Have her call Tech Support 888 OUR CHEF, option 4. They are great.

Does any know if you can transfer your contact information over to your email? This was available with PP, we are not able to find it on P3.

kitchencop said:
Does any know if you can transfer your contact information over to your email? This was available with PP, we are not able to find it on P3.

This is not an option right now. I believe it will be down the road.

What is a P3 Glitch?

A P3 Glitch is a technical issue that occurs with the Pampered Chef P3 app, which is used for ordering and managing products for Pampered Chef consultants.

How do I fix a P3 Glitch?

First, try closing and reopening the app. If that doesn't work, try clearing the app's cache or updating to the latest version. If the issue persists, contact Pampered Chef customer support for further assistance.

Why is my P3 app glitching?

P3 glitches can happen for a variety of reasons, including outdated app versions, poor internet connection, or server issues. It's best to troubleshoot the issue or contact customer support for help.

Can I prevent P3 glitches from happening in the future?

While some glitches may be unavoidable, there are steps you can take to minimize the chances of encountering them. This includes keeping the app updated, having a strong internet connection, and regularly clearing the app's cache.

Is there a way to report P3 glitches to Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can report P3 glitches by contacting Pampered Chef customer support. They will be able to assist you in resolving the issue and may also forward the information to their technical team for further investigation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • DebbieJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jessamary
  • Kelly8