• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

P3. How Do I Run the Bookings Report?

In summary, the Bookings Report in P3 allows consultants to track their bookings and sales for a specific time period. To access the report, log in to your consultant account and click on the "Reports" tab. The report can be customized by selecting a specific date range or using pre-set options such as last month, this month, or this year. It includes information such as party date, host name, party type, guest count, and total sales, as well as the status of each party. The report can be exported as a CSV file for record keeping purposes.
jrstephens
In PP I could run a report that showed my bookings and what show number they came from. How do I do this in P3?

I don't think they have that feature yet. Email HO and let them know that you want it!

rebeccastt said:
I don't think they have that feature yet. Email HO and let them know that you want it!

OH NO!!!! I cannot believe we do not have that in it yet. I will go email now! Thanks!

Nope- that one's not in there yet. But they just recently added printing customer labels!

Hi there! It's great to hear that you were able to easily run a report in PP to track your bookings and show numbers. In P3, you can also generate a similar report by going to the "Reports" tab and selecting "Bookings and Shows" from the drop-down menu. From there, you can specify the date range and other filters to customize your report. I hope this helps! Let me know if you need any further assistance with P3. Happy cooking!

Related to P3. How Do I Run the Bookings Report?

What is the purpose of the Bookings Report in P3?

The Bookings Report in P3 allows consultants to track their bookings and sales for a specific time period. It helps them stay organized and plan ahead for future parties and events.

How do I access the Bookings Report in P3?

To access the Bookings Report in P3, log in to your consultant account and click on the "Reports" tab. Then, select "Bookings Report" from the drop-down menu. You can also access the report by clicking on the "Reports" link on your dashboard.

Can I customize the time period for the Bookings Report?

Yes, you can customize the time period for the Bookings Report. You can choose a specific date range or select from pre-set options such as last month, this month, or this year. You can also view the report by week or by month.

What information is included in the Bookings Report?

The Bookings Report includes information such as party date, host name, party type, guest count, and total sales. It also shows the status of each party, whether it is booked, held, or closed. The report also includes a summary of your total bookings and sales for the selected time period.

Can I export the Bookings Report for my records?

Yes, you can export the Bookings Report as a CSV file for your records. This can be helpful for keeping track of your party bookings and sales outside of P3.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • turtle15
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
turtle15
  • marystell1