• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Overcoming Challenges of a $300 Christmas Bazaar Show

In summary, to attract customers to your booth at a Christmas bazaar, it is recommended to have visually appealing displays, offer samples of your products, use social media to promote your booth, and have a variety of products at different price points. To stand out among other vendors, you can offer unique and high-quality products, create a festive atmosphere at your booth, and collaborate with other vendors. When managing inventory and pricing, carefully plan and budget, offer special deals or discounts for bulk purchases, and consider all costs and market value. To handle the busy atmosphere, have a well-organized booth layout, extra helpers, and take breaks. To make the most out of the experience, network with potential customers and vendors, have business cards or flyers
jenniferlynne
Ok, I had a booth at a Christmas Bazaar today. A whole show just fell into my lap. Another girl working at a booth told me she had taken up orders in November, but the consultant she was working with wouldn't return her calls and her friends wanted their stuff. She wanted to know if she could give the orders and money to me!!!! It was a $300 show that I did nothing to get!! Anyway, it is a November show and two people ordered the decorator bottles. I have done updates and everything, but it will not let me enter the bottles, even with doing a look up. What do it do?! Please don't tell me I can only add them to a December show. If they are available now I should be able to order them no matter what.

Try the product update again. I had to do it twice and then it worked.

Thank you!! I did it and it worked!

That's so cool, Jennifer!! How awesome!:D

I had a call in order tonight for the decorator bottles.. at first it didn't work, so I did a product update with my PP and it worked no problem!

Cheers

I did mine twice and it is Dec. and still can't get it to go in ? :(

Congrats
jenniferlynne said:
Thank you!! I did it and it worked!

On your 300.00 show that fell into your lap too :)

I had to run the updates 4 or 5 times, but fnally took it!!!

Liz

I did the program update and then the product update and then it worked .

YEAH!!! Why can't that happen more often?;) I love being the reciprocant (sp?) on things like that!:D

1. How can I attract customers to my booth at the Christmas bazaar?

One effective way to attract customers is by having visually appealing displays and offering samples of your products. You can also use social media to promote your booth and offer special deals to entice customers. Additionally, having a variety of products at different price points can attract a wider range of customers.

2. What can I do to stand out among other vendors at the bazaar?

One way to stand out is by offering unique and high-quality products that cannot be found elsewhere. You can also create a festive and inviting atmosphere at your booth, such as playing holiday music or offering hot cocoa or treats to customers. Another option is to collaborate with other vendors to offer bundle deals or cross-promote each other's products.

3. How can I manage my inventory and pricing for a successful bazaar show?

It is important to carefully plan and budget your inventory for the bazaar. Consider the expected number of attendees and the types of products that are popular during the holiday season. You can also offer special deals or discounts for bulk purchases to help manage your inventory. As for pricing, make sure to include all costs, such as materials and booth fees, and consider the market value of your products to determine a fair price.

4. What are some tips for handling the busy and hectic atmosphere of a bazaar?

One tip is to have a well-organized and visually appealing booth layout that makes it easy for customers to browse your products. You can also have extra helpers or staff to assist with sales and answering customer questions. It is also important to take breaks and stay hydrated throughout the day to avoid burnout.

5. How can I make the most out of my experience at the Christmas bazaar?

Aside from making sales, a bazaar is a great opportunity to network and connect with potential customers and other vendors. Make sure to have business cards or flyers available for interested customers and consider offering special discounts for future purchases. You can also gather feedback and insights from customers to improve your products and sales strategy for future bazaars.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ilovpc
  • texasteacher
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies