• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are Some Delicious Recipes to Make in an Oval Baker?

Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the pastry is golden and the filling is bubbly.In summary, the speaker re-edited a file with recipes for the Pampered Chef Oval Baker, adding one more recipe and improving the formatting. However, they discovered that the Oval Baker is not highly recommended, with the Deep Dish Baker being preferred. The recipes for the Oval Baker include Baked Mac and Cheese and Chicken and Vegetable Pot Pie.
bridgetbakes
I re-edited the file I posted earlier with recipes for the Oval Baker. I added 1 more recipe and tried to clean up formatting a bit.

(I discovered through my recipe search that the Oval Baker seems to be one of the least recommended pieces of stonware in all the PC cookbooks. The Deep Dish Baker, which holds a little more than the Oval Baker, seems to be much more favored!)

ENJOY!;)

Attachments

• Oval Baker Recipes.doc
    95 KB · Views: 417
Those sound yummy! Thanks for posting!

Recipes for the Pampered Chef Oval Baker1. Baked Mac and CheeseIngredients:- 1 pound elbow macaroni- 4 tablespoons butter- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour- 2 1/2 cups milk- 1/2 teaspoon salt- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese- 1/2 cup breadcrumbsInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.2. Cook the macaroni according to package instructions and set aside.3. In a saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.4. Add in the flour and whisk until smooth.5. Gradually pour in the milk, stirring constantly until the mixture thickens.6. Add in the salt, pepper, and shredded cheese, stirring until the cheese is melted and the sauce is smooth.7. In your Oval Baker, combine the cooked macaroni and cheese sauce.8. Sprinkle breadcrumbs over the top.9. Bake for 30 minutes, or until the top is golden and bubbly.2. Chicken and Vegetable Pot PieIngredients:- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced- 1 cup diced carrots- 1 cup diced celery- 1 cup frozen peas- 1/4 cup butter- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth- 1/2 cup milk- Salt and pepper, to taste- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawedInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.2. In a large skillet, cook the diced chicken over medium heat until cooked through. Set aside.3. In the same skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.4. Add in the carrots, celery, and peas, and cook until the vegetables are tender.5. Stir in the flour and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.6. Gradually pour in the chicken broth and milk, stirring constantly until the mixture thickens.7. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.8. In your Oval Baker, combine the cooked chicken and vegetable mixture.9. Place the thawed puff pastry sheet over the top, tucking in the edges around the sides.10. Cut a few slits in the pastry to allow steam to escape.11.

1. Can I use the Oval Baker for more than just baking?

Yes, the Oval Baker is versatile and can be used for a variety of recipes including casseroles, roasted vegetables, and even desserts.

2. Is the Oval Baker dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Oval Baker is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the life of the product.

3. Can I use the Oval Baker in the microwave?

Yes, the Oval Baker is microwave safe. It is perfect for reheating leftovers or cooking single servings.

4. Is the Oval Baker oven safe?

Yes, the Oval Baker is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is safe to use for baking, roasting, and broiling.

5. Can I use metal utensils with the Oval Baker?

No, it is recommended to use silicone, plastic, or wooden utensils with the Oval Baker to prevent scratching the surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rennea
  • BeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
stephanieboyd
Replies