• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Updated: Shop Now for Amazing Deals!

It's 9.50.I also have a Kids in the Kitchen Workshop in September that already has 5 confirmed reservations. One lady is letting me use her kitchen and I told her if she got $150 in sales from it (I don't really do a sales presentations...it's all about fun for the kids), I would put it in as a Cooking Show for her.
Cooker_Girl
I just looked and the Outlet has been updated! WOOHOO!

Yup, yesterday...there is a thread on it already. :)

Wow! Looks a lot like the surprise box area at NC LOL!

Sorry, didn't see the other thread!

BEWARE OF OUTLETS!!!http://icanhascheezburger.wordpress.com/files/2008/02/funny-pictures-electrical-socket-cat.jpg

Cooker_Girl said:
Sorry, didn't see the other thread!

Me either, thanks for the repost!

Was sorta dissapointed. Was wanting MORE differant items....

Yeay, finally!

cwinter474 said:
Was sorta dissapointed. Was wanting MORE differant items....
I was dissapointed, too. Seems too much the same and not anything that will spark an order frenzy from my contacts. :(

byrd1956 said:
I was dissapointed, too. Seems too much the same and not anything that will spark an order frenzy from my contacts. :(

Send an e-mail anyway - you never know!

I agree Janet. I just sent mine out.

Ok Janet and Carol, I just sent a mailing saying some of the products had changed and I included pics. of all of them. Now I play the waiting game! Of course about 70 of the 700 e-mail I sent will come back. Some day I am going to call all those people....

The Kids measuring cups, recipe cards, and cutters are there! I am going to get a few for my Kids in the Kitchen Workshops coming up! I wish they would bring those and the cookbooks back! The only place to get the Kids cookbooks is eBay now!

This weekend I recieved an order I placed for Outlet items and I got everything except the newer stuff I ordered like the Kids measuring cups, cutters and recipe cards.

Has anyone recieved these items?

I got two more orders from the outlet, albeit small....but every little bit helps!

I need the julienne peeler. I have a customer that ordered it and now can't get it. We still are selling SB's with trecipes that use it!!?? I don't get it?

Question, does the amount ordered from the Outlet could "in full" towards our $200 for the bi-monthly thing? I have $67 in Outlet orders (thanks mainly to the Kids things) and a cooking show that will probably close around $160 since I am ordering the items for my Kids in the Kitchen Workshop in September for it. How does this work? I need to be sure I get my $200 since I had a big 0 in July! Thanks!

pcchefjane said:
Question, does the amount ordered from the Outlet could "in full" towards our $200 for the bi-monthly thing? I have $67 in Outlet orders (thanks mainly to the Kids things) and a cooking show that will probably close around $160 since I am ordering the items for my Kids in the Kitchen Workshop in September for it. How does this work? I need to be sure I get my $200 since I had a big 0 in July! Thanks!

Yes, it's dollar for dollar. Whether they are outlet sales or show sales, they are still sales.

Okay great! I just wanted to be sure. I sure don't want to "lose" my sales to date such as they are! I am really excited right now because I gave a catalog show folder to a couple that work at two different schools because she wants the cookware special... Bless his heart, her husband was doing this as a surprise and she went to my website to see the September special since I had not told her what it was.... I had been avoiding her question! Now they will do it together. Also a lady in my Sunday School Class wants to do a Cooking Show to earn some cookware. She turned in a couple of orders to me in June from ladies from her work for $115 so hopefully she will get as good for her own Show.

I also have a Kids in the Kitchen Workshop in September that already has 5 confirmed reservations. One lady is letting me use her kitchen and I told her if she got $150 in sales from it (I don't really do a sales presentations...it's all about fun for the kids), I would put it in as a Cooking Show for her.

Then I have a booth at a Keep America Beautiful Fundraiser in my town on Labor Day plus a 6-hour shift at the local County Fair on the 27th. Hopefully all those things will boost the rest of the year for me...

Sorry for the hijack...

gbakes27 we have the regular julienne peeler in the catalog. It's 9.50
God bless,
Amanda

what do you mean the regular julienne peeler? Does it make strips? I will go check b/c that is the one I need... thanks

I meant the one that is in the regular catalog, not the outlet (it may be gone from the outlet, I just haven't looked). I don't have it but from what I have read it actually juliennes.

Related to Outlet Updated: Shop Now for Amazing Deals!

1. What is the "Outlet Updated" section on the Pampered Chef website?

The "Outlet Updated" section on the Pampered Chef website is where you can find amazing deals on our products. These products are either discontinued, slightly imperfect, or overstock items that are being offered at a discounted price.

2. How often is the "Outlet Updated" section refreshed with new deals?

The "Outlet Updated" section is refreshed with new deals on a regular basis. We recommend checking back frequently to see what new items have been added.

3. Are the products in the "Outlet Updated" section still covered by Pampered Chef's warranty?

Yes, all products in the "Outlet Updated" section are still covered by Pampered Chef's warranty. We stand behind the quality and functionality of all our products, even those being offered at a discounted price.

4. Can I use any Pampered Chef discounts or coupons on items in the "Outlet Updated" section?

No, unfortunately discounts or coupons cannot be applied to items in the "Outlet Updated" section. The prices in this section are already heavily discounted, so we are unable to offer further discounts.

5. Are there any limitations on the quantity of items I can purchase from the "Outlet Updated" section?

There are no limitations on the quantity of items you can purchase from the "Outlet Updated" section. However, please keep in mind that these items are only available while supplies last, so we recommend purchasing your desired items as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
heat123