• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Stuff- Buy Now or Gamble??

In summary, the thermometer is available now, but the cookbook is not. The cookbook is okay but it falls apart easily.
gilliandanielle
I really need a new digital thermometer because my kids dropped mine and the display is unreadable. I have some PC dollars saved up and really want the DT, but also want to wait until June 1st to see if there is other stuff that I want.

Is it better to get the thermometer now in case it is gone June 1st but then pay extra shipping if I want June stuff, or to wait unitl June and place one order hoping that the thermometer is still there?

Sorry- my indecisiveness is killing me right now!

I know what you mean....I LOVE the digital thermometer!! I was so upset when it was discontinued!!!
If I were you, I'd say to go ahead and get it. I mean, the worst that could happen, you'll change your mind later on. If you then don't want it, it's a Christmas gift for someone, already taken care of!! <grin>

Best of luck!!
Paula

Hi Gillian!Well, my advice too is to order it now! I made the mistake of waiting over a monthend to order something, and it was gone! So my hestiation cost me what I wanted. Funny too though, they're back in the outlet now, but I don't want them any more! It's the Mixing Bowl Set that was $80. So, go figure! However, there are things out there that won't come back. Several things I saw when we first go t the outlet, I have not seen after they were gone.

Thanks guys- I think I will get it now. If there is new stuff that I want on June 1st then I only have to pay an extra $6 (AK shipping) so I guess it is worth it to KNOW I have one...

And, you've definitely got enough on your plate these days, than to spend your time worrying about this!! <grin>

Paula

So Gillian I am guessing the bun is still in the oven. You poor thing. How are you doing?

Better today, thanks. I have a thread on my progress in the lounge...

What do yall think about the stoneware cookbook in there? Is it good? I cannot decide if I should order it or not.

It's okay but it is not spiral bound and it falls apart easy! But some of the recipes are pretty good! I've made quite a few in there, as that was the only stoneware book that was out when I started! Tuxedo Brownies Rock!
If you have money to spend then get it but if it's a decision on if it's worth it to spend money on it, then I'd say no. I hate decissions! Unless I'm making them for someone else! LOL!:eek: :rolleyes: ;) :D My hubby just loves that about me! I love making his mind up for him!!!!!!:p :D

Gillian, I'd go for it if I was you! Especially if you need it. You'll probably regret it if you didn't!:rolleyes:

I got the cookbook just to say I have it, LOL! It has some recipes that are repeated in the newer books, but I thought it would be nice to have...

Yes,
jrstephens said:
What do yall think about the stoneware cookbook in there? Is it good? I cannot decide if I should order it or not.

REally good, I bought 3 gave one to my Mom, (big buyer) and the other to my Grandmother other big spender with me :) oh, and I kept one for myself.

liz

I was thinking the same thing Gillian, but decided to buy 3 (one for me, another for my SIL and the other for a wedding shower) when they first came out..I didn't want to risk missing them!

The Outlet will probably change June 1st right? I need to order the cookbook today or tomorrow then. Can anyone tell me the name of some of the recipes in it?

I would buy it now! Or maybe someone here or LMAD has one to sell. Would that help with shipping?

AJPratt said:
I would buy it now! Or maybe someone here or LMAD has one to sell. Would that help with shipping?

I think but am not sure b/c I have not ordered from the Outlet but once that we get $4.00 shipping.

I think Gil mentioned that because of being in Alaska she has to pay an extra $6 for shipping. Is that with PC or everyone?

If you order outlet items from behind CC (as samples), then you get $4 shipping. If you order them from your PWS, you pay direct shipping rates.

The recipes in Stoneware Sensations are:
STONEWARE SENSATIONS
Garden Seafood Pizza - 5 pts
Hawaiian Meatballs - 2 pts
Tomato-Basil Squares - 3 pts
Tangy Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips - 2 pts
Chicken Satay With Peanut Dipping Sauce - 3 pts
Fiesta Nachos - 4 pts
Western Potato Rounds - 3 pts
Mini Soft Pretzels with Honey Mustard Dip - 3 pts
Rueben Roll-Ups - 4 pts
A Pizza Teaser - 3 pts
Athenian Artichoke Dip - 3 pts
Baked Pita Chips - 1 pt
Hot Pizza Dip - 3 pts
Valtrompia French Bread - pt
Veggie Stuffed Mushrooms - 2 pts
Pesto Party Squares - 3 pts
Chocolate Apricot Tea Ring - 7 pts
Cran-Orange Croissant Pinwheel - 5 pts
Cranberry Cobblestone Bread - 5 pts
Bountiful Brunch Pizza - 5 pts
Banana Orange Muffin Bread - 5 pts
Roasted Potato Wedges - 5 pts
Luau Pizza - 8 pts
Oven Baked French Toast - 4 pts
Fresh Vegetable & Ham Strata - 7 pts
Oven Omelet Olé - 6 pts
Dilly Seafood Quiche - 7 pts
Double Cheese Grits - 7 pts
Florentine Chicken Ring - 10 pts
Fruit 'N Oat Scones - 4 pts
Savory Pork Roast With Apple Stuffing - 19 pts
Cacciatore Pot Roast - 18 pts
Philly Beef Stuffed Sandwich - 8 pts
Stuffed Mushroom Spinach Pizza -10 pts
Lattice Topped Chicken Bake - 10 pts
Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole - 9 pts
Southwest Taco Pie - 8 pts
Apricot Dijon Glazed Turkey with Herbed Pilaf - 14 pts
Smoked Turkey Quesadilla Stack - 7 pts
Chuck Wagon Casserole - 9 pts
Garden Style Meat Loaf - 6 pts
Lemon Greek Chicken - 13 pts
Create a Pizza - 15 pts
Oven Fried Catfish with Cajun Style Sauce - 6 pts
Pronto Pasta Bake - 10 pts
Crispy Parmesan Chicken Strips - 9 pts
Harvest Sausage Casserole - 10 pts
Favorite Oven Beef Stew - 10 pts
Tuxedo Brownie Squares - 11 pts
Snappin' Cranberry Pear Crisp - 4 pts
Citrus Flan Cake - 7 pts
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Squares - 4 pts
Lemon Streusel Bares - 7 pts
Peanut Butter Fudge Pudding Cake - 9 pts
Upside Down Caramel Apple Pie - 9 pts
Tropical Pound Cake - 8 pts
Quick Cherry Cobbler - 6 pts
Peachy Plantation Pizza - 7 pts
Colossal Candied Cookie - 6 pts
Choco Peanut butter Cup Cookies - 6 pts
Sunshine Lemon Cake - 7 pts
Berry Patch Brownie Pizza - 8 pts

(I copied them from my WW points document, that's why the points are there.) :)

In Alaska we pay $6 shipping instead of $4 for outlet purchases/supply orders etc. for one order a month. Now that I am a director all my shipping is $6, but I am not thinking like a director right now.I did end up ordering it, but was scared to pay as much in shipping than I would for the thermometer because I have already ordererd this month and forgot about director shipping break.

Thanks for posting the contents Ann!

gilliandanielle said:
In Alaska we pay $6 shipping instead of $4 for outlet purchases/supply orders etc. for one order a month. Now that I am a director all my shipping is $6, but I am not thinking like a director right now.

I did end up ordering it, but was scared to pay as much in shipping than I would for the thermometer because I have already ordererd this month and forgot about director shipping break.
You keep popping on a popping off! I keep missing you! LOL Its a shame that shipping is so high for you!

Related to Outlet Stuff- Buy Now or Gamble??

1. What exactly is "Outlet Stuff- Buy Now or Gamble"?

"Outlet Stuff- Buy Now or Gamble" is a special section on our website where you can find discounted Pampered Chef products. The catch is that these products are sold at a discounted price, but you won't know exactly what you're getting until it arrives. It's a fun and exciting way to save money on our high-quality kitchen products.

2. How do I participate in "Outlet Stuff- Buy Now or Gamble"?

In order to participate in "Outlet Stuff- Buy Now or Gamble", you must first be a registered customer on our website. Once you have an account, simply navigate to the "Outlet Stuff" section and choose a product that you would like to purchase. You can then either buy it at a discounted price or take a chance and gamble for an even bigger discount.

3. What kind of products can I find in "Outlet Stuff- Buy Now or Gamble"?

In "Outlet Stuff- Buy Now or Gamble", you can find a variety of Pampered Chef products, ranging from cookware and knives to kitchen gadgets and bakeware. These products are all brand new and may be from previous seasons or discontinued lines.

4. Can I return or exchange a product that I received through "Outlet Stuff- Buy Now or Gamble"?

Unfortunately, all sales through "Outlet Stuff- Buy Now or Gamble" are final. We cannot accept returns or exchanges for these products. However, if you receive a damaged or defective product, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

5. Is "Outlet Stuff- Buy Now or Gamble" available in all countries?

Currently, "Outlet Stuff- Buy Now or Gamble" is only available for customers in the United States. We are working on expanding this feature to other countries in the future, so stay tuned!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefNic
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • TerraOB83
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
TerraOB83
Replies