• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Stayed the Same - 2 Guests Complain

In summary, the outlet has been the same for ages, except they added a cookie cutter. Customers have complained in the past week that the outlet has been the same forever. The outlet should be updated more often, and prices should be lowered more.
ksmedic
So I've checked the outlet again...and blah...It's been the same for ages except they added a cookie cutter! Ugh. I've had 2 guests complain in the past week that the outlet has been the same forever...I know this is probably a little bit of a dramatization but it has been a long time since something new and fun has been on there.

I agree....things need to be shuffled around a bit. It keeps interest in the site. I was under the impression when they first started the outlet that the items would change every 30-45 days. The other thing they could do is drop the prices drastically to get rid of the stuff!!!!!

pkd09 said:
I agree....things need to be shuffled around a bit. It keeps interest in the site. I was under the impression when they first started the outlet that the items would change every 30-45 days. The other thing they could do is drop the prices drastically to get rid of the stuff!!!!!

I totally agree.

the outlet is full of HWC stuff this month! Promote that.

I also feel they should be updating this more often. It does get old and boring and people quit checking back. I think of it as possible lost sales. Its not just this time, it has been several times. They should lower prices more and change it more often! I agree!

It is an outlet. It'd be nice if some of the prices were a lot lower. People love a deal. I also have people that used to buy all of the time from the outlet and don't anymore b/c there isn't as much good stuff on there. It would be nice if they at least switched out stuff. Get rid of most of what is there now and replace with something else, then put some back in periodically. When is the last time it really changed? It feels like 4 or 5 months! Glad I'm not the only one that feels that way. Appreciate it's there, definitely love the HWC being out there, but talking about the actual outlet.

Did you see how they were promoting the outlet in the Newswire today? Why, when they haven't changed it in eons and the prices aren't that spectacular?

Becca_in_MD said:
Did you see how they were promoting the outlet in the Newswire today? Why, when they haven't changed it in eons and the prices aren't that spectacular?

That's what I thought when I went there and looked :yuck: I have lots of folks who tell me they would order more from the Outlet if they could use PayPal. They trust that as a more secure site than PC, even though I have reassured them we have a secure site! I have sent numerous requests to HO for that but I just get the normal response that the idea will get passed on to the appropriate people. Maybe if enough people requested it, it might happen :)

Becca_in_MD said:

Outlet News

Fast-moving deals are now at the Outlet on pamperedchef.com. Encourage your customers to visit often to snap up great deals today — they'll be gone soon! Who knows what exciting bargains they'll find next?

Ha ha ha! That's so funny! If they want us to use those words to promote the outlet, then they should switch things up every now and then.

It's nice that we can advertise the pink products for this month, at least. But after that, there's nothing really that new.

I don't think the "outlet" prices are really bargains. And since they don't come with a product guarantee, some of the more expensive items I would never buy. But it's cool when something classic comes along. I do have people checking the outlet, but hardly get orders from it.

The patriotic stuff has been on there since early 2007 - isn't that around the time the outlet started? I'm sure of this - just looked in my money mgmt software, and I bought some of it when it first listed.
At first each peice was sold separately, and now they are bundled.
But they really need to be GONE!

WHAT HAPPENED to the Outlet? Did anyone check it out today??? They took a lot of stuff off? Did it sell finally????!! (How well are they watching this topic??!!)

I just happened to look at the Outlet today also. I've never seen it so sparse!!

I am okay with them paring down the items. I have heard my customers talk about lots of the same stuff on the outlet. I think they wouldn't notice so much if there were a smaller number available and changed more frequently. It might make them feel the need to place their order while it is available. I guess we will see.

CRAP!!! I can't believe this!!! I totally should have bought the tile platter for a customer who had to wait til next month if I had any idea they'd take a ton off!!! UGH! Oh well.

There was something in yesterday's NewsWire about items that would only appear for a short time. I forget the actual term they used.

Related to Outlet Stayed the Same - 2 Guests Complain

What is the "Outlet Stayed the Same" policy?

The "Outlet Stayed the Same" policy means that the prices for outlet items will not change, regardless of the number of guests at a party.

What if two guests complain about the outlet items being too expensive?

If two or more guests complain about the prices of outlet items, the consultant can offer to help them find alternative products within their budget or suggest hosting their own party to earn free or discounted products.

Can I return outlet items if I am not satisfied with them?

Yes, outlet items can be returned within 30 days for a full refund or exchange, as long as they are in their original packaging and condition.

Do outlet items come with the same guarantee as regular products?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including outlet items, come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the performance or quality of the product, you can return it for a replacement or refund.

Why are there limited quantities of outlet items available?

The outlet items are often overstock or discontinued products, so there are limited quantities available. It is recommended to purchase outlet items as soon as possible, as they may not be restocked once they are sold out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cr8vKitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kcmckay
  • flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • c00p