• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My Guests Really Only Receive One Free Bowl Each?

In summary, the two women that attended the show last night say that they only received one bowl each of the "Receive Two Small Striped Bowls FREE with every £40 spent (GJ70)" special. The consultant, my Director, is requesting that they not be contacted about this and instead that the previous host or I should contact them. The show was definitely in September and the bowls would have been around $75 at the current exchange rate.
britishchef
Sent to UK support services. This could be very awkward, but I don't know what else to do!

Re: Consultant # xxxx
Show # xxx
Date: 9/23/06
Host: xxx xxxx
Guests: guest 1 & 2

At a show I did last night these two women told me that they attended
this show but didn't receive the full guest special. According to the
past Consultant's News I looked up, the guest special was "Receive Two
Small Striped Bowls FREE with every £40 spent (GJ70)" however both
guests say they only received one bowl each.

Neither of the women contacted the consultant at the time because they
found her "extremely pushy" and did not wish to ever talk to her again.
Hence they also request that she does not contact them about this, and
instead that I or the previous host should contact them.

I'm sure it was a misunderstanding somewhere but I would love for these
women to be able to receive what they expected.

Thanks very much.

The reason this is going to be awkward is because this other consultant is my Director! A Sr Director she is too. But she has a huge reputation for being pushy and I happen to live near her, I have a lot of guests who would only come to the show if the host reassured her it was NOT my Director. Ugh. But I think they should get what they are owed, so I want to make it right!

Wow!!! 2 small striped bowls free with purchase!! If we were to get a small bowl over here free with purchase I can't imagine it being more than 1. For instance, this month spend $60 and get a piddly $5.50 spice for free!

How long ago was the show? Do you remember the bowls being 2 free? When the cheese boards and squares were on special, I had three hosts get the boards and no squares, so anything is possible.

Ok, I just noticed you had the date on the letter. Were you selling then?

It was definitely 2 bowls free, that's not in question. :) Here's the flyer: http://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/uk/pdf/gs_06sep_en_gb.pdfI wasn't selling then. The date on the letter was actually the show date in question. I called HO and they asked me to email all the details in.

I hope that she didn't keep the other for herself..or forget to add both on, so she split one between the both... :eek:

Oh my goodness! I can't believe its 2 bowls either! How much is $40 over there?

Amber, what has HO said about this?

HO said they shipped the correct amount of bowls. So I wondered if maybe the host didn't realise it was 2 bowls free, so just gave each person one and thought the rest were for her? £40 is like $75 at the current exchange rate. Our party average is about £275 - we have smaller shows than in America generally. Anyway, they said they would contact the consultant (my Director) and I know they are going to tell her she is requested to NOT contact the customers and then she'll call me... ARGH.

britishchef said:
HO said they shipped the correct amount of bowls. So I wondered if maybe the host didn't realise it was 2 bowls free, so just gave each person one and thought the rest were for her?

£40 is like $75 at the current exchange rate. Our party average is about £275 - we have smaller shows than in America generally.

Anyway, they said they would contact the consultant (my Director) and I know they are going to tell her she is requested to NOT contact the customers and then she'll call me... ARGH.

...just politely tell her that they happened to be at one of your shows and didn't want to be bothered by a bunch of PC people and just wanted to deal with one person. Leave out the "pushy" part and hopefully she can understand that they just don't want to be bothered.

I think I may just forward the info and let her deal with it. I can understand that they don't want to speak with her, but it isn't fair to put you in the middle.

I think you did the right thing handling this for the customers, it sounds like they are looking for a new consultant. Next time you could give them the 800 number so they can call.

AWESOME specials! I want FREE SA!

I just got a short e-mail from HO saying they are sending 2 more bowls to the host. I let my customers know and they are very happy. :)It is really hard for customers here to contact HO directly. The phone number on the receipt is for Consultant Services... you have to enter a consultant # to get through (although you can get around it but it makes it sound like you must enter your consultant #!).

Related to Did My Guests Really Only Receive One Free Bowl Each?

What does the "This Could Be Really Awkward" product do?

The "This Could Be Really Awkward" product is a tool that helps make difficult conversations easier. It provides prompts and tips for navigating uncomfortable situations, such as addressing conflicts or delivering bad news.

Is the "This Could Be Really Awkward" product only for professional use?

No, the "This Could Be Really Awkward" product can be used in both personal and professional settings. It is designed to help anyone improve their communication skills and navigate awkward situations more confidently.

Can I use the "This Could Be Really Awkward" product for virtual meetings?

Yes, the "This Could Be Really Awkward" product can be used for both in-person and virtual meetings. It provides tips and strategies for effective communication in any setting.

Does the "This Could Be Really Awkward" product come with a money-back guarantee?

Yes, we stand behind our products and offer a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the "This Could Be Really Awkward" product, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund.

Is the "This Could Be Really Awkward" product suitable for all ages?

The "This Could Be Really Awkward" product is recommended for adults, as it deals with complex communication and social situations. However, younger individuals may also benefit from the tips and strategies provided.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • TammyJo