• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2 or More Returns in the Same Package

S
sfdavis918
I have two seperate reference numbers for returns that I want to send in the same package, to save on postage. When I asked the customer service rep (who was amazingly nice I just have to say! Her name is Nancy.) she said that she has seen it be a problem when that is done. Not all the time, but she doesn't recommend doing it.

So have you done this before? Has it been a problem? I was thinking I would seperate the items in ziploc bags with the reference number with it. Do you think that would be good? And of course I will put both numbers on the outside as well.

What do you think?

I have done it before with no problems...your idea of totally seperating them in bags is probably a good one so there is no confusion!

Not sure if HO reccommends it, but I did it to save shipping costs!

It will be fine.... I have done it numerous times!

I do it all the time. As mentioned, just make sure each product is labeled with the correct ref#.

Related to 2 or More Returns in the Same Package

1. Have you done this before?

As a scientist, I have not personally done this before. However, I have seen this situation arise before and have some knowledge on the potential issues that may arise.

2. Has it been a problem?

Based on my understanding, sending multiple returns in the same package can sometimes cause issues. This may result in delays in processing or confusion with the tracking of each return. However, it is not always a problem and can depend on the specific circumstances.

3. Do you have any recommendations for sending multiple returns in the same package?

If you do decide to send multiple returns in the same package, it is important to clearly label each item with its corresponding reference number. You can also separate the items in ziploc bags as you suggested, but keep in mind that this may not completely prevent any potential issues.

4. Will putting both reference numbers on the outside of the package be sufficient?

Yes, it is important to have both reference numbers clearly displayed on the outside of the package to ensure proper tracking and processing of each return. This will also help to avoid any confusion or delays.

5. Overall, what is your opinion on sending multiple returns in the same package?

Based on my knowledge and understanding, I would not recommend sending multiple returns in the same package. It is always best to follow the guidelines and processes set by the company to ensure a smooth and efficient return process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Eaglenewsteach
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • heat123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • cla519