• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Specials: Updated Flyer - No Stoneware Cookbook

In summary, outlet specials are discounted Pampered Chef products that may have minor imperfections. The "Updated Flyer - No Stoneware Cookbook" outlet special is a discounted set that excludes the stoneware cookbook. Savings on outlet specials can reach up to 50% off the original price, but products are limited in quantity. Consultant discounts can still be used on outlet specials, but they cannot be combined with other discounts. All outlet specials are covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee, allowing for returns or exchanges within 60 days.
jbachen
Here is an updated Outlet Specials flyer that I adapted from one I found here previously. The only item not included is the Stoneware Sensations cookbook, which is still on the outlet, but which I have heard is sold out. Enjoy!

Hopefully I will attach it correctly...

Attachments

• New Outlet Items031208.doc
    271 KB · Views: 502
Thanks so much Jean for sharing! I will be adding this to my midmonth NL!! :)

thank you i love it

The outlet changes so much lately which is good. This way you can keep your customers checking it out more and more means having them go to your website and see the specials staring them in the face! Hopefully spells out more shows and business!

That's great - thanks!

i dont understand why i can never open any of these documents. it always says that it is corrupted? there are so many useful things here for me a new consultant and i can't get to them!

This is great! Thank you so much for sharing!:thumbup: :balloon:

Can a guest order from the items in the outlet and have the host get credit for the sales? Newbie here.

allismommy said:
Can a guest order from the items in the outlet and have the host get credit for the sales? Newbie here.

Nope, sorry, and outlet orders can only be placed from your website.

Related to Outlet Specials: Updated Flyer - No Stoneware Cookbook

1. What are outlet specials?

Outlet specials are discounted products from Pampered Chef that are either discontinued or slightly imperfect. They are still high quality and fully functional, but may have minor imperfections such as scratches or dents.

2. What is the "Updated Flyer - No Stoneware Cookbook" outlet special?

The "Updated Flyer - No Stoneware Cookbook" outlet special is a discounted set of products that excludes the stoneware cookbook. This set may include other items such as cookware, utensils, or gadgets.

3. How much can I save with outlet specials?

Savings vary depending on the product, but outlet specials can offer discounts of up to 50% off the original price. Keep in mind that these products are limited in quantity and may sell out quickly.

4. Can I still use my consultant discount on outlet specials?

Yes, you can still use your consultant discount on outlet specials. However, outlet specials cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.

5. Are outlet specials covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all outlet specials are covered by the same guarantee as regular Pampered Chef products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 60 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
Admin Greg